NEW LOCATION - Clothing Warehouse Associate - Friday-Sunday Overnight Shift
thredUP, Suwanee, GA
Makes secondhand shopping a cinch
What will I be doing as a Distribution Team Member?
- Pick/Pack (Outbound): Have you ever seen a closet that has over 500,000+ items in it? Guess what, now you can! You will be using state-of-the-art equipment to pick items to be shipped. You will also take packing to the next level! Take pride in delivering an exceptional customer experience by packaging each box with a presentation like you’ve never seen before.
- Image Processing: Lights-camera-action! You will be styling and photographing all of the items that will be uploaded onto our website. Teamwork makes the dreamwork. In this role, you will be working seamlessly with others to ensure we are meeting our productivity goals.
- Merchandising/Itemization (Inbound): Keeper of our closet. We can’t (and don’t!) accept every piece of used clothing that’s sent to us. You’ll be acting as quality control to keep our online inventory in tip-top shape. (Don’t worry — we teach you quality standards during training). Do you have strong attention to detail? Your skills will be critical in this role.
- Aftermarket: Capability to push/pull full Gaylords of product (between 400-650lbs) with a pallet jack and experience loading trailers. Excellent verbal/non-verbal communication skills. Knowledge of basic math and reading with the ability to keep track of daily weight log. Detailed oriented, self-starter with a sense of urgency and ability to stay on task. You may also be picking, packing and shipping clothing and accessories. If Ironman is your middle your name than this is the position for you!
What kind of applicants are a great fit for thredUP?
- If you don’t like spending your days in a cubicle, this is the perfect position for you! You’ll be on your feet the entire shift. You must be able to bend down, reach overhead, lift/carry up to 30lbs and push/pull wheeled clothing racks weighing up to 150lbs.
- Fly by the seat of your pants. Our processes are subject to change, so you need to be flexible and willing to adapt when things shift.
- iSavvy. This may not be a desk job, but you should be comfortable using touch screen computers, scanners, iPods, cameras, and similar devices with on/off switches and glowing screens.
- No “i” in team. You have worked with others in retail, warehousing, or similar fast-paced environments. Past coworkers would describe you as reliable and a team player.
- Look on the bright side. You work hard and stay positive, even on tough days.Devil is in the details. You pay attention and understand the importance of accuracy.
What’s the environment like?
- No forklifts, no hard hats, no steel-toed boots. This isn’t your typical warehouse job.
- No face-to-face customer interaction (But we are always thinking about ways to delight our customers).
- Silence is deadly (and boring). Plan on hearing music while you work. Trust us, it keeps things much more fun and lively.
- Dressing to the nines…isn’t necessary here. Wear what you need to be comfortable and productive in. Think jeans, t-shirts, and supportive closed-toe shoes.
Okay, show me the money...
- We have a set full-time schedule. Sorry, we cannot accommodate any adjusted schedules at this time.
- Hours: Friday-Sunday 6:00pm-6:00am
- Takin’ care of business. And working overtime (aka your work schedule may include additional days when needed.)
- Payday is bi-weekly ($16/hour)
- Just in case of emergencies. We do offer medical, dental, vision, and pet insurance.
- Love a good sale? That’s right, we have an employee discount on our already discounted prices. Spend responsibly.
How does training work?
- Work assignments will depend on the department you are assigned to after training, this will be determined by training outcome and business need.
- We have several different training schedules available, and you can choose the best one for you! If you are offered a position with us, we will discuss options in detail.
thredUP is the nation's leading online marketplace for women's and kids' like-new apparel. Over 25,000 brands, ranging from Gap to Gucci, are listed on thredUP.com at prices up to 90 percent off retail.
Want to learn more about thredUP? Visit thredUP's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price