Clothing Warehouse Associate - Full-Time
thredUP, Suwanee, GA
Makes secondhand shopping a cinch
Ok, you have my attention. What’s in it for me?
- Make every Friday FriYAY! Get paid every single Friday.
- Starting pay: $15.50-18/hour (dependent on shift)
- Want to make more money? It’s as simple as meeting your goals to earn an extra $1/hour. Are you a rockstar? Go above and beyond to earn an extra $2/hour!
- But wait, there's more! You can earn an additional $1.50 just by working your scheduled shift from Oct - Dec!
- We offer a variety of set schedules to fit your life. Yay for predictability! (Available schedules provided on the next page, click “Apply Now” to see them. You know you want to!)
- Takin’ care of business and working optional overtime! The choice is yours!
- Day 1: We've got you covered. thredUP offers Medical, Dental, Vision and Pet Insurance plans, accrual of paid vacation time, plus some really fun stuff (8 PAID holidays + your birthday off PAID, employee assistance programs and more!).
- Love a good sale? That’s right, we have an employee discount on our already discounted prices.
How do I know I’m right for the team at thredUP?
- If you don’t like spending your days in a cubicle, this is the perfect position for you! You’ll be on your feet the entire shift. You must be able to bend down, reach overhead, lift/carry up to 30lbs and push/pull wheeled clothing racks weighing up to 150lbs.
- Fly by the seat of your pants. We work hard to continuously improve our processes for our team members and customers and things change a lot around here, so you need to be flexible and willing to adapt when things shift.
- iSavvy. This may not be a desk job, but you should be comfortable using touch screen computers, scanners, iPods, cameras, and similar devices with on/off switches and glowing screens.
- No “i” in team. You have worked with others in retail, warehousing, or similar fast-paced environments. Past coworkers would describe you as reliable and a team player.
- Look on the bright side. You work hard and stay positive, even on tough days. Devil is in the details. You pay attention and understand the importance of accuracy.
What should I expect on the job?
- No forklifts, no hard hats, no steel-toed boots. This isn’t your typical warehouse job.
- Silence is deadly (and boring). Plan on hearing music while you work. Trust us, it keeps things much more fun and lively.
- Dressing to the nines…isn’t necessary here. Wear what you need to be comfortable and productive in. Think jeans, t-shirts, and supportive closed-toe shoes.
- Enjoy our recognition program that allows you to give and receive positive feedback to earn some seriously cool thredUP swag! Hello new backpack and water bottle!
- Grow with us! thredUP values the development and growth of each employee professionally and personally. In fact, most of the leaders you will interact with every day have been promoted from within and would love to help you get there too!
Alright, I’m in! What do I have to do?
- Pick/Pack (Outbound): Have you ever seen a closet that has over 500,000+ items in it? Guess what, now you can! You will be using state-of-the-art equipment to pick items to be shipped. You will also take packing to the next level! Take pride in delivering an exceptional customer experience by packaging each box with a presentation like you’ve never seen before.
- Image Processing: Lights-camera-action! You will be photographing all of the items that will be uploaded onto our website. Teamwork makes the dreamwork.
- Merchandising/Itemization (Inbound): Keeper of our closet. We can’t (and don’t!) accept every piece of pre-loved clothing that’s sent to us. You’ll be acting as quality control to keep our online inventory in tip-top shape. (Don’t worry — we teach you quality standards during training). Do you have strong attention to detail? Your skills will be critical in this role.
thredUP is the nation's leading online marketplace for women's and kids' like-new apparel. Over 25,000 brands, ranging from Gap to Gucci, are listed on thredUP.com at prices up to 90 percent off retail.
Want to learn more about thredUP? Visit thredUP's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.