Sr. Director of Product Management
Thrive Market, Los Angeles, CA
Organic Brands You Love For Less
- Work with cross-functional leaders of UX, Engineering, Data, Merchandising, and Marketing to effectively align roadmaps based on company priorities, set clear and measurable objectives, and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals
- Lead the product team with a focus on deeply understanding the needs of our Members through both quantitative and qualitative data, and providing them with overwhelming value
- Hire, mentor, and grow the capabilities of the product management team, championing a culture of ownership, collaboration, and results orientation
- Oversee multiple parallel work streams in fast-paced, agile environment, align them with business priorities & deadlines, and help continuously raise the bar on execution
- Understand the competitive landscape for Thrive Market and overall trends in online grocery, and use these insights to shape our product strategy
- 10+ years in D2C Product Management roles. 5+ years building and leading PM teams
- Experience in E-commerce and working at startup/growth stage businesses a must
- Experience with subscription products, grocery/wellness products a plus
- Experience doing research and analysis, fluency working with quantitative and qualitative data
- Excellent written, communication, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Experience effectively presenting to executive staff, key stakeholders, and large teams
- Experience in working with and coordinating large-scale projects across teams
- Passion for quality and commitment to creating engaging, intuitive experiences
- Ability to deconstruct industry and competitor trends to inform roadmaps
About Thrive Market
OUR MISSION IS TO MAKE HEALTHY LIVING EASY AND AFFORDABLE FOR EVERYONE. Thrive Market is a membership community that uses the power of direct buying to deliver the world’s best healthy food and natural products to our members at wholesale prices, and to sponsor free memberships for low-income American families.
Want to learn more about Thrive Market? Visit Thrive Market's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Marketing Manager
MongoDB, New York City or Palo Alto
Senior Product Manager, Data Services
Spot Hero, Chicago
Manager, Product Design
Product Manager / Director
Cerebri AI, Washington, D.C.
Senior Product Manager
The Players' Tribune, New York, NY
Product Designer, Integrations