- Stow, scan, pick, pack, load, unload, inspect and audit all with safety, care, and speed
- Perform other duties as assigned with the flexibility to rotate to other departments and work extended hours, as necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Prior logistics, fulfillment and/or industry experience preferred
- Experience with hand-held scanners
- Honest with the highest integrity
- Dedicated to quality and high standards
- Supportive of values following policies and procedures
- Positive, ambitious, energetic, hardworking with a strong work ethic
- A team player with exceptional communication who is well organized and has an eye for detail
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time, frequently reaching with hands and arms, twisting, bending, stooping, squatting, lifting and carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Competitive pay + equity
- Multiple work schedules available
- Opportunities for advancement. We have programs that will start you on a path and train you along the way
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Yoga, meditation, and other weekly events for mindfulness
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
About Thrive Market
OUR MISSION IS TO MAKE HEALTHY LIVING EASY AND AFFORDABLE FOR EVERYONE. Thrive Market is a membership community that uses the power of direct buying to deliver the world’s best healthy food and natural products to our members at wholesale prices, and to sponsor free memberships for low-income American families.
Want to learn more about Thrive Market? Visit Thrive Market's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.