Thumbtack, Salt Lake City
We’re building the destination for getting things done
Thumbtack is changing the way people find and hire local service professionals across the country. A critical part of this is our customer and Thumbtack Pro interaction and support. We are immediately seeking a capable Salesforce Developer to work in our new Draper office who can help us take our customer-facing support/service web applications forward. We need someone with proven tenacity and drive, capability to write excellent code, and enough experience with the force platform that you can immediately jump in and help us build out the next generation of our customer-support related systems.
- Enhance and maintain all aspects of Salesforce applications
- Provide production support for critical systems
- Participate in the planning, management and execution of projects
- Handle daily maintenance tasks associated with all systems
- Work with a variety of teams to develop and provide ongoing training for systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise with all systems
- Continue to expand knowledge on all systems
Required knowledge & skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related area
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce application development and support
- 5+ years of general software development
- Collaborative and creative mindset
- Direct experience building advanced applications with the force.com platform
- Deep knowledge of all of the following:
- Salesforce administration
- SFDC APIs:
- Lightning component development
Desirable knowledge & skills:
- Salesforce Connect
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Various other insurance options
- Generous paid time off
- Stock options and 401k
- Fresh lunches cooked in office
- In office massages
- Subsidized UTA passes
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
More About Us
Thumbtack is a local services marketplace that connects customers who need to get things done with local, skilled professionals who can help. From plumbers and painters to DJs and personal trainers, Thumbtack helps millions of customers find the right professional for their project in over 1,000 categories. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, Thumbtack is backed by over $250 million in investment from Sequoia Capital, Google Capital, Tiger Global Management, Javelin Investment Partners and Baillie Gifford.
Thumbtack embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Solving one big problem In 2009, three friends—Marco, Jonathan, and Sander—noticed a problem. Customers needed help connecting to qualified, local professionals. The same professionals needed customers. As a solution to bring the two together, Thumbtack was born. Since then, we’ve helped millions of customers with their projects and generated more than $1 billion in annual revenue for our pros. We’re reshaping local economies. We’re changing lives. And true to the spirit of our customers and pros, we’re getting things done.
Want to learn more about Thumbtack? Visit Thumbtack's website.
Jobs You May Like
Systems Engineer- GitHub for Business
GitHub, Remote - Europe
Mobile App Developer (Android)
Versus Systems, Los Angeles, CA
Global Site Operations Engineer (m/f)
Spring, Krakow, Poland
Software Development Engineer - Third Party API
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo