Tile, San Mateo, CA
Tile is a tiny Bluetooth tracker and easy-to-use app that helps you find everyday items
- Manage / execute all accounts payable processing and monitor aging reports
- Train and assist other department to comply with the company’s purchase request process
- Execute monthly accounting close activities and deliverables (i.e. journal entries, account reconciliations and reporting)
- Review and process employee expense reimbursements
- Prepare 1099s
- Assist the Sr Accountant with payroll processing on a bi-monthly basis
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales tax filing, collaborate with overseas tax consultant on VAT tax reporting
- Act as an accounting resource within the team and ensure GAAP compliance
- Assist with special projects from time to time
- Degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- Minimum of one year accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with NetSuite and Zuora a plus, but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Own equity in the company--every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Work with an adept team of people who love what they do.
- Daily breakfast and lunch along with company-wide events and outings.
- Shuttle service from SF, Easy Bay, and South Bay.
- Free parking.
- On-site gym access.
- Comprehensive health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, and pre-tax commuter deduction.
Tile has invented a simple and sleek location tracking app that can be used to track any item users don’t want to misplace. Users can place small, affordable Tiles on wallets, purses, computers, luggage, etc., allowing them to communicate within the world’s largest lost and found network. Tile is the first mass-market Internet of Things device and community, and has created a user-driven network of access points that work together to help locate missing belongings, but that have a potential impact that is far, far greater, spanning transportation, healthcare, energy, and the connected home.
Want to learn more about Tile? Visit https://www.thetileapp.com/
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Risk Solutions
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Accounts Payable Manager (Contract)
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Sailthru, New York
Coordinator, Legal Affairs, Original Film
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Airbnb, Sao Paulo, Brasil