Senior Product/UX Designer
Tile, San Mateo, CA
Tile is a tiny Bluetooth tracker and easy-to-use app that helps you find everyday items
What you'll be doing
- Synthesizing user needs, product needs, business strategy and monetization strategy, and technical requirements into product experiences that users fall in love with.
- Partnering with Product Managers and Engineers to take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for Tile’s users.
- Designing flows and experiences that are simple, elegant, and beautiful.
- Communicating rationale for design decisions.
- Establish consistent UX patterns and standards for the product.
- Collaborating with other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Encourage creativity and risk taking on the team.
Skills and Expertise
- Strong empathy for users.
- Strong communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions).
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software.
- Mobile UX design experience.
- Android experience a huge plus.
- Ability to prototype a plus.
- Start-up experience a plus.
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work. Applications without portfolios will not be considered.
- Own equity in the company--every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Work with an adept team of people who love what they do.
- Daily breakfast and lunch along with company-wide events and outings.
- Shuttle service from SF, Easy Bay, and South Bay.
- Free parking.
- On-site gym access.
- Comprehensive health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, and pre-tax commuter deduction.
Tile has invented a simple and sleek location tracking app that can be used to track any item users don’t want to misplace. Users can place small, affordable Tiles on wallets, purses, computers, luggage, etc., allowing them to communicate within the world’s largest lost and found network. Tile is the first mass-market Internet of Things device and community, and has created a user-driven network of access points that work together to help locate missing belongings, but that have a potential impact that is far, far greater, spanning transportation, healthcare, energy, and the connected home.
Want to learn more about Tile? Visit https://www.thetileapp.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Communication Designer
Codecademy, New York
Architectural Project Manager, Store Design
rag & bone, NY - Headquarters
Senior Toy Designer
BarkBox, New York, NY
Senior UX Researcher, Quantitative
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Digital Design Lead
BarkBox, New York, NY
Lyft, San Francisco, CA