VP, Growth and Ecommerce Marketing
Tile, San Mateo, CA
Tile is a tiny Bluetooth tracker and easy-to-use app that helps you find everyday items
Ecommerce Leadership & Management:
- Drive revenue and profitability for the ecommerce channels
- Build cross-functional relationships with Product Management, Brand & Product Marketing, Customer Care, and Supply Chain teams to deliver the ecommerce channel plan and to improve traffic, engagement and conversion
- Analyze real-time sales performance to identify areas of risk and opportunity, and develop plans to address.
- Leverage your experience and knowledge of industry best practices and supporting technologies to develop an exceptional ecommerce experience for our customers
Performance Marketing Leadership & Management
- Manage and lead a team of internal and external performance marketing resources to maximize effectiveness across owned and paid channels including inbound SEO, paid media channels, and email marketing,
- Manage key performance metrics including ROAS, CAC, and revenue and ROI across all channels. Measure and improve ROI by campaign to drive investment decisions
- Develop, coordinate and execute demand generation plans, programs and campaigns for new customer acquisition and to nurture and drive enhanced revenue from existing customer base.
- Collaborate closely with brand marketing to define and execute new campaigns
Lifecycle Marketing Strategy and CRM:
- Lead the team in developing lifecycle marketing programs to drive brand engagement and LTV
- Define and lead our customer contact strategy throughout the customer lifecycle
- Lead marketing technology investments to ensure that our technology stack aligns with our long-term objectives
Marketing Analytics and Marketing Technology:
- Lead analytics in support of all marketing initiatives
- Oversee all reporting and analysis in partnership with the Product Analytics team; use insights from data to inform go-forward strategies
- Develop, lead, coach and manage a team that utilizes data and analytics, identifies Customer insights, to drive new approaches and experiences
- Leverage marketing technology investment decisions to ensure that our technology stack aligns with our long-term objectives
- Own equity in the company--every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Work with an adept team of people who love what they do.
- Daily breakfast and lunch along with company-wide events and outings.
- Shuttle service from SF, Easy Bay, and South Bay.
- Free parking.
- On-site gym access.
- Comprehensive health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, and pre-tax commuter deduction.
Tile has invented a simple and sleek location tracking app that can be used to track any item users don’t want to misplace. Users can place small, affordable Tiles on wallets, purses, computers, luggage, etc., allowing them to communicate within the world’s largest lost and found network. Tile is the first mass-market Internet of Things device and community, and has created a user-driven network of access points that work together to help locate missing belongings, but that have a potential impact that is far, far greater, spanning transportation, healthcare, energy, and the connected home.
Want to learn more about Tile? Visit https://www.thetileapp.com/
Jobs You May Like
Evernote, Redwood City
Digital Marketing Associate - Temporary
rag & bone, NY - Headquarters
Manager, Social Media - Brazil
Netflix, Alphaville, Brazil
Senior Manager Creative Partner Marketing - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Consumer PR Manager - Poland & CEE
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Email Marketing Manager
Pinterest, San Francisco