Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics
Tile, San Mateo, CA
Tile is a tiny Bluetooth tracker and easy-to-use app that helps you find everyday items
- You have excellent communication skills and can work independently
- You have a solid background with Digital Marketing including:
- You have experience using Google Analytics for performance and web analytics reports
- You are stellar at writing SQL queries, building reports, and visualizing information
- BS in Communications, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Computer Science
- Bonus points for experience with modeling and regressions
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with both our consumer and business products
- Perform analysis of customer behavior with a focus on maximizing lifetime value utilizing business intelligence tools in conjunction with a customer data warehouse
- Influence customer marketing decisions across channels based on insights gained from behavior analysis
- Evolve measurement methodology for marketing campaigns using cross platform multi-touch attribution with measurement through to ROAS
- Provide data and insights to optimize external digital marketing campaigns on various channels such as mobile ad networks, social, native content ads, and SEM
- Develop automated and ad hoc reports, and models to measure programs and support marketing decisions
- Stay current on trends and best practices in analytics and e-commerce
- Additional areas of focus:
- Own equity in the company--every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Work with an adept team of people who love what they do.
- Daily breakfast and lunch along with company-wide events and outings.
- Shuttle service from SF, Easy Bay, and South Bay.
- Free parking.
- On-site gym access.
- Comprehensive health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, and pre-tax commuter deduction.
Tile has invented a simple and sleek location tracking app that can be used to track any item users don’t want to misplace. Users can place small, affordable Tiles on wallets, purses, computers, luggage, etc., allowing them to communicate within the world’s largest lost and found network. Tile is the first mass-market Internet of Things device and community, and has created a user-driven network of access points that work together to help locate missing belongings, but that have a potential impact that is far, far greater, spanning transportation, healthcare, energy, and the connected home.
Want to learn more about Tile? Visit https://www.thetileapp.com/
Jobs You May Like
Local Marketing Strategy Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Sr Product Marketing Manager - Software Experiences
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Manager, Global Creative Marketing - Stand Up/Comedy
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Senior Ad Review Specialist
Snap Inc., London, UK
Associate Product Marketing Manager
Oscar, New York