About Time Customer Service, Inc. (TCS)
Rolling Stone. People. National Geographic. Fortune. TCS helps deliver some of the most prestigious and widely read publications in the world. And we do it through world-class customer service, order fulfillment and subscription renewal services. Our highly trained team of specialists oversees every detail of distribution and subscription management, from high-speed ordering and payment processing to mailing and 360-degree marketing. Today’s consumer has access to information, news and entertainment like never before. Whether our customers choose to receive their Time Inc. content by magazine, book, digital download, web, video or any of the other many channels available today, it’s our job to make sure they’re always connected to their favorite brands.
As a Promotion Specialist you will:
- Implement marketing initiatives by interpreting requirements and entering data into online platforms to ensure appropriate fulfillment of marketing initiatives.
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and ability to problem-solve under pressure.
- Confirm that art and/or letter copy supplied by the marketer is in agreement with the stated goals in the instructions, and determine if any special handling is necessary.
- Respond to inquiries and error alerts by researching, problem solving, recovery planning and execution.
- Verify that all updates entered into the systems are complete and accurate
- Create and modify reports in order to provide necessary reference tools.
- Operate as a liaison between the client and different departments.
- Communicate all pertinent information on a timely basis to the team and clients.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or three months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Read, write, proofread, and comprehend documents, information, policies, forms, etc.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Multi-task and prioritize as demonstrated by previous experience
- Ability to quickly learn multiple PC-based systems in order to perform assigned duties
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays when necessary
- Experience in one of the following fields: Marketing, Banking, Customer Service, and/or Accounting
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Spanish Market Coordinator (Contract)
Airbnb, Dublin, Ireland
Procurement Buyer, Protein
HelloFresh, New York City
Marketing Program Manager, Lyft Amp (Contract)
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Researcher, Consumer Insights - Films
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Content Marketing Specialist
Sailthru, New York
General Manager, Emerging Content
Twitch, San Francisco, CA