Associate Account Manager
Time Inc., Stamford, CT
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform media company that engages over 170 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as more than 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
The Associate Account Manager will occupy an entrepreneurial position, core to Synapse’s overall growth strategy, with the mission to both flawlessly execute day to day tactical tasks and to develop and deliver strategic solutions that assist clients with improving their overall marketing and business goals using Synapse’s products and services. The Account Management Coordinator will have accountability for their partners success, drive specific targets, develop marketing brainstorm strategies for growth of existing clients, provide support on prospective partners, and ultimately manage accounts for performance and profitability.
This position requires domestic travel.
- Work in a closely-knit, team environment with many internal points of contact
- Collaborate with sales and marketing on ideation, offer development and strategy
- Grow relationships with internal support departments and involve their expertise in project execution.
- Focus on external facing relationships and client contacts to include: inside sales/expansion, presentations, and shared analysis
- Manage all aspects of client promotions to ensure client and Synapse objectives are met
- Monitor and communicate client performance utilizing both analytical and interpersonal skills
- Work closely with Publisher Relations, Legal, FP&A, Customer Service, and Operations
- Step into a visible role and will need to exhibit exceptional confidence and poise in front of internal and external leadership
- Proven: You have 2+ years of previous account management experience. Prior account management/planning experience and familiarity with online tools (workflow systems, research, etc.) is a plus. Must be proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, and Word. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strategic: A balance of creativity and strategy guide your decision-making. You are an organized multi-tasker with an eye for detail in a fast-paced, changing environment. In any context, you manage to take both time and priority into account.
- Organized: You live by prioritization and organization. You’re a born multitasker who loves to take on a good challenge; especially on a tight deadline. You see the big picture, and your attention to detail and creative flair make you an invaluable asset to any team.
- Communicative: Whether written or verbal, your communication skills are outstanding in any context. Your interactions with clients and coworkers move business forward in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- Solutions Oriented: Your can-do attitude is contagious. You tackle projects from a strategic and creative approach with nothing standing in your way of achieving the end goal.
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Reddit, New York
Enterprise Sales Engineer
LogRhythm, Maidenhead, UK
Bonobos, Detroit, MI
Business Development Sales Executive (Greek)
TripAdvisor, Oxford, UK
Sales Specialist - Upper East Side
Peloton, New York, NY
Regional Cloud Sales Specialist
Cloudreach, Seattle, Reston, Dallas, Atlanta, Remote US, Chicago, New York City