Business Analyst - Advertising
Time Inc., London
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Time Magazines Europe; part of the US Media Company, Time Inc., covering the EMEA region. Time Inc. has been publicly listed on the NYSE since 2014.
- Offers a challenging opportunity, within a truly international environment. Working closely with other departments within the EMEA operation and across divisions within Time Inc., on both a brand and geographical basis.
- As part of the London Business Office team, you will be providing pricing solutions and support to the advertising sales teams, as well as sales revenue reporting & analysis to the senior publishing management team in London and New York.
- You will ensure the application of sound commercial decision – making, and the correct accounting treatment of various transactions.
- Additionally, you will be involved in forecasting, budgetary cost control and accounting month - end procedures relating to advertising revenue and cost streams.
- Part Qualified Management Accountant
- Must be able to demonstrate proven quantitative, analytical and accounting skills
- Experience of a multi-currency environment would benefit
- Experience of producing monthly management information in a commercial environment
- Experience of working with sales teams an advantage
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite, with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Need to work proactively, under pressure and independently to achieve tight deadlines
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Entry-Level Technical Sales Specialist (Client-Facing)
IBM, Multiple Cities
Air Ambassador - New Orleans
Reddit, New York
Display Sales Manager
TripAdvisor, New York, NY
Sales Associate Manager
Schoology, NYC HQ
Account Executive, Corporate Risk
Dataminr, Washington DC