Imaging Manager, Time Inc. Photo Studios
Time Inc., New York, NY
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 170 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
The Time Inc. Photo Studio is a full service photo studio that provides in-house photography services for all of Time Inc. Our studio is focused on achieving a balance of exceptional quality, service and efficiency in a cost-effective and friendly environment. Our studios are fully equipped to produce a wide variety of still life, portrait, beauty and on-figure shoots. Time Inc. is one of the largest branded media companies in the world. The company reaches more than 130 million people globally each month across multiple platforms, with influential brands like Time, People, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, Real Simple, Travel + Leisure, and Food & Wine.
Imaging manager ensures that the quality of studio produced images meet client expectations and delivers these images in a timely and efficient manner. The position is responsible for assuring product image color accuracy and confirming that studio imaging guidelines are being met. Manager also oversees studio imaging software along with performing color management and calibration of computer and imaging equipment. This role is critical in maintaining the highest level of service through consistent image quality and delivery.
- Oversee all product image color matching and correction including light retouching as necessary.
- Responsible for quality assurance of all images and their timely delivery.
- Partner with studio coordinators and photographers to ensure that images meet client expectations.
- Manage all imaging workflow by ensuring that studio imaging guidelines are being met.
- Perform maintenance and calibration of digital capture computers, monitors and printers.
- Track all post production details related to image delivery.
- Manage studio image archive servers.
- Create and print contact sheets as necessary.
- Provide technical support for capture computers and camera tethering.
- Manage all shoot related merchandise.
- Recruit, train and supervise freelance imaging staff as necessary.
- 2-3 years of experience with imaging production and color correction.
- Experience with still life and product photography.
- Extensive experience with Adobe CC imaging apps, CaptureOne and Mac computers.
- Knowledge of digital photography and imaging production.
- Advanced retouching skills.
- Exceptional organization and follow-through skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A proven ability to work with changing deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience working with a digital asset management system is a plus.
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Freelance Writer, Amsterdam
Thrillist, Thrillist Media Group - Amsterdam
Freelance Writer, Charlotte
Thrillist, Thrillist Media Group - Charlotte
Creative Producer, Branded Video
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles
Freelance Writer, Seattle
Thrillist, Thrillist Media Group
Associate Creative Director/Copywriter
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Freelance VFX, Branded Video
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles