Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 170 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
Role, Requirements & Responsibilities:
Experience of 8+ years in DevOps/TechOps role with great analytical skills, preferably with DevOps as current background.
Excellent interpersonal skills, good verbal and written English communication to interact with multiple stakeholders.
Comfortable in staying late for resolving Production issues, Daily Client Status Calls, Work closely with Client side and developers.
Lead and mentor technical resources and able to provide continuous feedback and measure improvement in quality to drive team performance.
Work independently as well as team member in the Production Support environment, which often requires creativity and faster responses to resolve tech & non-tech challenges.
16*5 shifts on Rotational basis with on call support.
Skills on Priority (Rating):
- Basic Network knowledge
- Basic knowledge on Database technologies (Oracle, MySQL, noSQL)
- Proficient with Cloud (AWS) based application Administration
- Proficient with App Server (Weblogic, Tomcat) Administration
- Expert in Web server (Apache) & Web certificate Administrations
- Proficient with OS upgrade/patch maintenance activities
- Proficient with Audit (PCI/SOX) & security
- Proficient with System Backup/Recovery-Netbackup
- Expert in Job Schedule / Production operations / Config management
- Proficient with OS Installation, automation & Unix shell scripting
- Proficient with System Administration (Solaris & Linux)
- Expert in General troubleshoot and analytical skill
- Expert in Working with business users and developers
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer
XO Group, Norwalk, Connecticut
Choose your own software development adventure...
Casper, New York
Software Engineer Intern
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Senior Workday Integration Specialist
Red Ventures, South Charlotte