Ad Technology Ops, Manager
Time Inc., New York, NY
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 170 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
The Ad Technology Ops, Manager role falls within the Revenue and Ad Operations Group. This group is responsible for overseeing the operations and traffic workflow process for brands such as PEOPLE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY, REAL SIMPLE, as well as programmatic initiatives. Prior experience with ad trafficking, ad calls and debugging are a must. This is an individual contributor role that is part of a growing team and will not have direct reports at this time.
Be the technical lead for digital ads for assigned Meredith Brands:
- Technical lead for ad product and platform integration in new applications and technologies, including video and mobile.
- Tactically manage advertising products through the product development lifecycle.
- Provide technical support to Ad Operations and Sales, main technical lead for advertiser and vendor issues.
- Support technical implementation of ad products and custom units; work closely with Ad Solutions, Engineering and Rich Media Vendors
- Assist teams in all phases of ad serving, including contract management, trafficking, and inventory forecasting.
- Oversee ad tagging implementation of new sites and site redesigns; translate business needs into technical requirements for ad tags; Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to execute
- Develop training materials and lead training sessions for Ad Operations teams.
- Provide technical support to the internal programmatic team for launching and managing preferred deals and standard programmatic and remnant initiatives
- Advise and assist internal teams in process-oriented solutions for managing new programmatic initiatives
- The main point of contact for technical communications with any programmatic partners
- 2-3 years of online Ad Operations experience with strong understanding of implementation factors and quality assurance best practices
- Experience working in Doubleclick for Publishers or similar system
- An expertise in ad calls and look forward to debugging pages and templates
- Experience with testing new ad product solutions and managing new ad technology platform integrations or migrations
- The capability of thinking and operating at both a strategic level and a tactical level
- Both keen business acumen and a high degree of technical aptitude
- A Bachelor’s degree
Related Titles: Ad Tech Associate, Advertising Tech, Ad Ops, Advertising Operations, AdOps
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit Time Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Customer Success Manager
Slack, New York City
Lead Implementation Engineer- Backend
Narvar, Bangalore, India
Staff Site Reliability Engineer
Hortonworks, Budapest, Hungary
Quality Assurance Technician
Customer Success Manager - Chicago
Box, Chicago, IL
Tour Guide Brazil (French Market)
Ventura TRAVEL, Brazil