Assistant Manager, Ad Product Tech
Time Inc., New York, NY
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 170 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
The Ad Product Assistant Manager role falls within the Time Inc Centralized Ad Operations Group. This group is responsible for overseeing the operations and traffic workflow process for brands such as PEOPLE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY, REAL SIMPLE, as well as programmatic initiatives. Prior experience with ad trafficking is a must.
Be the technical lead for digital ads for assigned Time Inc Brands:
- Initiate advanced campaign strategies for advertisers on various Time Inc. brands
- Technical lead for ad product integration in new applications and technologies, including video and mobile.
- Tactically manage advertising products through the product development lifecycle.
- Provide Technical support to Ad Operations and Sales, main technical lead for advertiser and vendor issues.
- Main point of contact for technical communications with any new Rich Media vendors
- Assist teams in all phases of ad serving, including contract management, trafficking, and inventory forecasting.
- Oversee ad tagging implementation of new sites and site redesigns; translate business needs into technical requirements for ad tags; supervise the implementation process with developers
- Develop training materials and lead training sessions for Ad Operations teams.
Be the technical lead for programmatic initiatives across all Time Inc brands:
- Provide technical support to internal programmatic team for launching and managing preferred deals and standard programmatic and remnant initiatives
- Advise and assist internal teams in process-oriented solutions for managing new programmatic initiatives
- Main point of contact for technical communications with any programmatic partners
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university.
- 2-3 years of online Ad Operations experience.
- 1+ years’ experience with Dart for Publishers or similar platform
- The ability to keep up with the steady increase in new ad technologies and introduce opportunities to sites.
- The capability of thinking and operating at both a strategic level and a tactical level.
- Both keen business acumen and a high degree of technical aptitude.
- Strong organizational, analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
Related Titles: Ad Tech Associate, Advertising Tech, Ad Ops, Advertising Operations, AdOps
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Customer Service - Mexico City, Mexico
TALA, Mexico City
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Optician, Short North
Warby Parker, Columbus, OH
Hotstar, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Customer Success Manager
Segment, New York
Air Ambassador - Pacific Islands
Airbnb, Pacific Islands