Associate Producer, The Drive
Time Inc., Brooklyn, NY
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 170 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
The Foundry is Time Inc.’s state-of-the-art creative lab and content studio. Leveraging the full power of Time Inc.’s data and storytelling expertise, the Foundry helps brands connect with passionate consumers worldwide, at scale. We are a full service organization offering content solutions across a variety of formats. Our team of content strategists, editors, writers, producers, and developers excels at producing insight-driven content of the highest quality that entertains, educates, and, most important for our brand partners, engages.
The Associate Producer at The Drive (http://www.thedrive.com/), will work with editors and writers to package their content for Wordpress, as well as various social platforms. The ideal candidate will be analytical and technical: able to pull relevant stat reports in Chartbeat, create new channels in the CMS, rearrange homepage modules as necessary, and send weekly traffic reports to contributors. He or she should be keeping up with social media algorithm changes, and Elon Musk’s latest news, simultaneously.
- Choose articles for newsletter and send newsletter between 10am and 11am, with tracking links.
- Social all contributor/non-news staff articles on Twitter, Facebook, and /DRIVE Facebook.
- Schedule social media content for evenings, weekends, and early mornings.
- Add any site bugs to JIRA and inform the developers.
- Take note of all potential site improvements and author concerns/complaints
- Create SEO story outlines and research potential SEO opportunities.
- Check HEDs and DEKs for typos/style-guide issues.
- Field any CMS questions from contributors.
- Attend weekly dev meetings and discuss site improvements and plan upcoming sprints.
- Send weekly traffic report to contributors.
- Manage social schedules for native advertising campaigns.
- Edit author information, the team page, sponsor information, and chapters in the CMS.
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Live Graphics Operator
Time Inc., New York, NY
Freelance Writer, Los Angeles
Thrillist, Thrillist Media Group - LA
Recipe Proof Reader (part time)
HelloFresh, New York City
Copy Editor, Food & Wine/Cooking Light
Time Inc., Birmingham, AL
Web Editor(旅行编辑)6month contract
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Recipe Editor, Time Inc. Food Studios
Time Inc., Birmingham, AL