Analyst, Programmatic Solutions
Time Inc., New York, NY
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform media company that engages over 170 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as more than 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
We are seeking an experienced talent for our growing Programmatic Solutions team reporting to the Director of Programmatic Solutions. Our Analyst will work closely with Ad Tech, Ad Operations, Ad Product, Yield Management and Sales Analytics groups to maximize and optimize programmatic revenue and inventory utilization across all 20+ Time Inc. sites in a highly collaborative environment. This role will work with 3rd party programmatic sites like Outbrain, GumGum and Kargo.
The Analyst will possess a complementary blend of business-analyses, operations, and technical expertise. This candidate is a team player but also possesses strong independent thinking and problem-solving skills, passionate about data and revenue. The right candidate is smart, entrepreneurial and a go-getter and above all, enthusiastic about an accelerated growth space, team and company.
- Maximize performance for all programmatic revenue sources to achieve and exceed revenue and margin goals
- Assist with setup and management of existing and future third party partners
- Contribute to the evolution of overall revenue strategy with A/B testing and analysis
- Monitor and maintain ad quality across our portfolio of partners
- Collaborate across departments to build and test custom ad revenue programs
- Further the development of existing reporting tools and create new tools to optimize and test product changes and revenue impacts
- Design metrics and build, monitor and maintain dashboards to track key monetization metrics for executives
- Assist with financial budgeting and regularly scheduled forecasting
- 2-4 years experience in Programmatic, Yield Management, Sales Analytics and/or Ad Operations for a Publisher, Ad Agency, Ad Tech Vendor is preferred
- Keen understanding and experience adtech platforms like DFP, AdX, Index Exchange, Rubicon is preferred
- Strong analytical background and problem-solving skills complemented by firm data management skills
- Excellent quantitative, communication, follow through and interpersonal skills
- Experience building revenue models and use of data visualization
- Ability to understand complex systems and processes
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills (pivots, vLookup, sumifs)
- Bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, science, technical field or equivalent experience preferred
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit Time Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Intelligence Analyst, Global Rider Engagement
Network Analyst, Revenue and Network Analytics
Data Science Engineer
Collective Health, San Francisco
Machine Learning Engineer
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654 ste 620
Quantitative Software Engineer
Ansatz Capital, New York
Security Incident Response Manager
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA