Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform media company that engages over 170 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as more than 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
Reporting to the Director/Assistant Treasurer, the Treasury Analyst is a member of the Treasury team responsible for supporting Time Inc.’s Global Treasury operations, including global cash management and forecasting, intercompany funding and coordination with the banking partners. You will work closely with the organization’s Finance, Tax, Legal and IT departments and build working relationships with the Company’s offices and affiliates globally. A successful candidate should be a collaborative team player with strong analytical skills and up to five years of Treasury experience.
- Support global cash forecasting to ensure adequate liquidity and identification of liquidity trends in the U.S. and international operations. Maintain centralized control over cash and investments.
- Execute all key payments via Federal Funds wire transfer including debt service, dividends, taxes, FX settlements and other payments for which timing is critical.
- Execute intercompany funding, loan tracking and settlement activities.
- Maintain debt maturity schedules including commitment fees and LC fees tracking and support in execution of debt rollovers.
- Support banking services consolidation to the key banking partners including AR, lockbox and other services.
- Assist in arranging credit as need including letters of credit, overdrafts and bank guarantees.
- Analyze and monitor banking fees to ensure they are appropriate for the services received.
- Support the maintenance of worldwide controls and processes for bank administration, including bank account openings and control of Security Administrators of online banking portals. Support FX trade authority updates as required.
- Support in the implementation of appropriate controls (SOX compliance), SOX testing and treasury policy compliance-related activities.
- Provide treasury analytics and presentations support as required.
- Work effectively with other functions, including AP, AR, Tax, FP&A, Legal, etc.
- Collaborative: You are a team player with strong analytical skills and attention to detail. You are also a quick learner with strong communication skills.
- Knowledgeable: You have a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field (required). Excel is no stranger to you, and you’re adept at navigating the tool.
- Experienced: Hands on experience in cash management and cash flow forecasting is preferred. You bring up to five years of Treasury experience.
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.