Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
Time Inc., New York, NY
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading content company that engages over 150 million consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. Our influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE and SOUTHERN LIVING, as well as more than 50 diverse titles in the United Kingdom. Time Inc. has been extending the power of our brands through various acquisitions and investments, including Viant, an advertising technology firm with a specialized people-based marketing platform; The Foundry, Time Inc.’s creative lab and content studio; and the People Entertainment Weekly Network (PEN). The company is also home to celebrated events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED's Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
The Job: Sr. QA Engineer
• Review and execute testing for Brands sites via web browsers and mobile device (IOS / Android) according to functional specifications and product requirement.
• Work collaboratively with Product managers and developers to ensure continuous successful and high quality projects release.
• Take on quality initiatives and testing assignments under guidance of QA Manager.
• Write and maintain test plans, test scenarios and test cases based on specifications and requirements for complex software projects.
• Participate in functional testing, smoke testing, Black box testing and Regression testing.
• Develop, execute and maintain automated test scripts via Selenium framework.
• Identify, communicate, and document discrepancies encountered during testing. Create, review and update software defects in defect tracking database.
• Participate in Production Support activities - research/troubleshoot issues identified in production. Replicate issues in QA environment as well as communicate resolutions and workarounds.
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer (Pivotal Labs)
Pivotal Software, Sydney
QA Automation Engineer
Upthere, Redwood City
Test Developer - Student Position
Aura Frames, Lower East Side, New York
Real Time 3D Game Developer
Lead iOS Engineer
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA