Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 170 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
Time Inc. Video seeks an Audio Assistant to join our New York operations team creating daily live and VOD content for Time Inc. properties. This person will work directly with the Time Inc. Studios Technical Director and Audio Mixer in support of various live and live to tape shows and pre-tapes at our New York facility.
- Mic guests as needed for live and as-live production.
- Assist in the maintenance of audio equipment under the direction of the A1.
- Communicate any issues or audio needs to the control room.
- Move and organize furniture and set dec in studio prior to and following shoots.
- Other tasks as directed by the Technical Director and/or A1.
- Stay up to date on industry hardware and software.
- Experience: 1-3 years working as an audio assistant or production assistant for a digital, TV or social network. Previous live experience preferred.
- Flexibility: You are a team player who is happy to go wherever you are needed, and can juggle micing multiple people at a time.
- Preparedness: You’re organized and before the first shoot starts you’re in the control room grabbing supplies and laying out everything you need for the day.
- Communication Skills: You have excellent verbal skills and are extremely detail oriented.
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Pessoa Desenvolvedora Mobile Sênior
ThoughtWorks, Porto Alegre
Lead Developer - Salesforce.com
Rubrik, HQ - Palo Alto
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Principal Developer, Embedded Systems
Director, Product Design
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Sales Engineer, France
Okta, Paris, France