Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 170 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
Time Inc. Video seeks an Audio Mixer to join our New York operations team creating daily live and VOD content for Time Inc. properties. This person will work directly with the Time Inc. Studios Technical Director in support of various live and live to tape shows and pre-tapes at our New York facility.
- Test and prepare audio board and operations systems prior to shoot.
- Coordinate and prepare talent mics and mix-minus for studio and remote locations.
- Run audio board for several live and live-to-tape shows per day, including mixing multiple audio sources such as studio and remote host/guest microphones, music, and sound effects.
- Work under the direction of Directors and Technical Director to best facilitate the execution of each show’s vision and needs.
- Perform daily maintenance on broadcast equipment and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Mentor and grow audio assistants.
- Stay up to date on industry hardware and software.
- Experience: 3-6 years working as an audio board operator, mixer, or audio engineer for a digital, TV or social network. You excel in fast paced environments and live for production.
- Flexibility: You are a team player who is happy to go wherever you are needed.
- Preparedness: You have an extensive knowledge of digital audio boards and Dante systems, and will jump in to help troubleshoot or solve issues as they happen.
- Communication Skills: You have excellent verbal skills and are extremely detail-oriented.
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Associate Art Director, Entertainment Weekly
Time Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Social Media Content Producer
Lush Cosmetics, Vancouver
Freelancen bij TamTam (part of Dept) [NL]
Freelance Assistant Editor, Branded Video
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles
Manager, Physical Production - Unscripted
Netflix, Los Angeles, California