Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 170 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
Time Inc. Video is looking for a technician to ingest camera cards and other file-based media into our media asset management system.
- Ingest video assets of varying formats and file types into video MAM and tag with metadata
- Copy camera card media to Video Archive
- Monitor transcode operations
- Coordinate ingest with studio teams, brand editorial teams, and video asset management team
- Experience: 3-5 years cataloging video assets and various camera card formats, working within a media asset management (MAM) system.
- Strong attention to detail: Ability to maintain proper catalogue, taxonomy and folder structure organization is essential.
- Technical expertise: Knowledge of video codecs and other technical specifications as well as industry standard metadata. Adobe premiere knowledge preferred.
- Calm under pressure: You are organized and professional, and can effectively prioritize a heavy workload.
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Director of Acute and Observational Medicine (MD or DO)
Call9, Brooklyn, NY
Part-Time Evening Office Cleaner - Operations Associate
Field Operations Agent
Wheelhouse, San Francisco, CA
Client Success Analyst - SMB (Small to Medium Business)
Qualtrics , Provo
Operations Specialist (Temporary)
Summit Public Schools, Redwood City, CA