Live Graphics Operator
Time Inc., New York, NY
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 170 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
Time Inc. Video seeks an experienced Live Graphics Operator to join the team creating daily live and VOD content for all Time Inc. properties. This person will work directly with the Time Inc. Studios Technical Director and producers in the support of several live & live-to-tape shows daily in our lower Manhattan studio facility.
- Work with producers and showrunners to provide graphics support for all video shoots.
- Build graphics based on production needs.
- Create templates in Ross Xpression.
- Operate and fly created graphics in on-air or live production environments.
- Stay up to date on industry hardware & software.
- Experience: 3-5 years working in a live studio or control room environment.
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal): You are a great and clear communicator, even in hectic situations and are very detailed-oriented.
- Preparedness: You have strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize assignments.
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Moms Writer, POPSUGAR Voices
2018 Editorial Internships
MLB Advanced Media, All ballpark cities
Food Prep Team Member
Sun Basket, Valmeyer, Illinois
NBA Contributor --- Houston Rockets
Vox Media, TBC
General Manager, The Verge
Vox Media, NYC
Associate Site Manager (Part-Time)
MLB Advanced Media, New York, NY, and West Coast