Media Operations Center Technician
Time Inc., New York, NY
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 170 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
Time Inc. Video seeks an enthusiastic and experienced Media Operations Center Technician to join our New York operations team creating daily live and VOD content for all Time Inc. properties. This person will work directly with Technical Directors, Creative Director, and Studio Manager in support of live and live to tape shows and pre-tapes at our lower Manhattan facility.
- Schedule and administer records for content recording in studios and flash positions.
- Monitor in-bound and out-bound video feeds for quality.
- Operate control room equipment during live and live to tape productions.
- Liaise with internal clients and external vendors in the coordination of video feeds.
- Book in-bound feeds from Encompass and other vendors.
- Perform basic maintenance on Operations Center equipment.
- Keep a complete set of records including inventory of all broadcasts.
- Stay up to date with video technology including cameras, lighting and audio.
- Maintain and troubleshoot operations center equipment, and install new equipment with the engineering teams.
- Experience: 3-5 of progressive experience with at least 2-3 years in a broadcast control room, master control or operations center. You excel in fast paced environments and have a solid understanding of video workflows.
- Preparedness: You have a near-expert level knowledge of studio production and lighting, cameras, and monitoring technology and will jump in to help troubleshoot or solve issues as they happen.
- Communication Skills: You have excellent verbal, analytical, scheduling and booking skills, and are very detail oriented.
- Technical Skills: Strong knowledge of routers and control room equipment, and Mac and PC based software and hardware.
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit Time Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Social Worker - Milton - Part Time Adult (10 hours)
New England Quality Care Alliance, Milton/Quincy Adult PCP Offices - Remote
Store Leader, Glasshouse at Alchemy Works
Warby Parker, Los Angeles, CA
Acquisition Project Manager - West Valley
OfferPad, Phoenix, AZ
Werkstudent (m/w) Driver Service Essen
Marketplace Operations - General Applications KSA
noon.com, Riyadh, KSA