Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 170 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
Time Inc. Video seeks an enthusiastic Studio Technician to join our New York operations team creating daily live and VOD content for all Time Inc. properties. This person will work directly with the Time Inc. Studios Technical Director in support of various live and live to tape shows and pre-tapes at our lower Manhattan facility.
- Provide production support including camera operation, stage hand and lighting for several live and live-to-tape multi-camera shows per day.
- Work under the direction of Directors and Technical Director to best facilitate the execution of each show’s vision and needs.
- Assist in maintaining a cohesive look, feel, and polish for all Time Inc. video series and have a collaborative relationship with our internal teams.
- Perform daily maintenance on broadcast equipment.
- Mentor and grow associate studio technicians.
- Stay up to date on industry hardware and software.
- Be able to climb a ladder and lift 50 pounds.
- Experience. 3-6 years working as a cameraman or robotic operator on an ENG crew, production company, or for a digital, TV or social network. You excel in fast paced environments and live for production.
- Flexibility. You are a team player with a strong willingness to learn and are happy to go wherever you are needed.
- Preparedness. You have an extensive knowledge of cameras, lenses, studio lighting, and monitoring technology and will jump in to help troubleshoot or solve issues as they happen.
- Communication Skills. You have excellent verbal skills and can communicate producer’s desired looks and set ups to the other crew members in the studio.
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit Time Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Segment Producer, Cheddar Big News
Cheddar, New York
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
rag & bone, NY - Headquarters
Food Production Team Member WEEKENDS ONLY!!!!
Sun Basket, Westampton, New Jersey
Editor, News Curation
BuzzFeed, New York
Coordinator, Animation Production - Kids
Netflix, Los Angeles, California