Marketing Director, TIME
Time Inc., New York, NY
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
TIME is a news brand built on 95 years of unparalleled trust and authority, with an audience of more than 100 million people across the globe on every platform. Join us as we create a dynamic new company with that foundation of excellence, and now the energy, technology and ambitions of an independent startup. Our team is collaborative, innovative and profoundly committed to TIME’s mission of informing, guiding and engaging its audience with groundbreaking journalism, immersive experiences and live events.
TIME embraces diversity, equity and inclusion and believes in supporting and celebrating our own workforce. Our people drive the culture. Our culture drives the mission. Our mission drives the business. Our business impacts the world.
You will be managing TIME’s day-to-day sales-dev marketing, client strategy, and marketing solutions. You’ll support the Executive Director of Marketing ensuring that all marketing requests are streamlined, prioritized and executed. You’ll collaborate and liaise with sales, edit, product, design and other internal stakeholders to develop smart, innovative materials that meet client objectives while staying true to the TIME brand. You’re a strategic and tactical thinker; you stay ahead of market trends and can deploy cutting-edge digital, experiential and print advertising products to meet the needs of an evolving marketplace. You’re an impeccable writer and flawless in your communications. You’re creative and adaptable, and ready to thrive in a startup culture that believes in the value of iteration, evolution, and collaboration. And last, but not least, you have a passion for news and the TIME brand.
Manage day-to-day internal and external marketing communications and priorities:
- Track all sales requests (proactive & RFPs); maintain pipeline tracker updated with ongoing RFPs and requests
- Streamline RFP response process with sales, marketing and editorial
- Manage all timelines, budgets, client expectations/KPIs (in partnership with sales), overseeing tactics across multiple departments and outside vendors
- Manage sold media programs, including but not limited to client communication, project management, and digital optimization
- Collaborate with and guide TIME’s research manager to update franchise materials, incorporating research, insights, and analysis of the competitive landscape
Create marketing materials to support sales in collaboration with editorial, design, and research:
- Conceive and develop high-impact marketing, including native, campaigns that support client KPIs and objectives across digital, print, mobile, social, and event/experiential platforms
- Prepare RFP responses, franchise collateral, edit calendars, category-specific presentations, and customized client-specific pitches
- Act as category expert and resource for assigned categories, including the development of sales opportunities, industry partnerships, trends, etc.
- 5-8 years of marketing experience (preferably in media or at a technology company); B2B and start-up experience a plus
- A proven ability to manage integrated media projects and experience working across different media platforms—digital, social, video and print
- Strong copy editing and copy writing experience
- Highly organized with strong project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and workload in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and disciplined self-starter who works quickly and efficiently
- Experience using Google Sheets, PowerPoint, and/or Keynote
- Ability to collaborate across editorial and sales teams effectively
- A keen eye for great design in materials and content
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit Time Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Acquirer Solutions
Visa, Various Various, US
Product Manager, Platform
C3, Redwood City
Product Marketing and GTM Strategy Manager, Confluent Cloud
Confluent, Palo Alto, California
Product Manager, Databases
Rubrik, Bangalore (IND) Office
Product Manager, Account and Identity
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Product Reliability Engineer, New Grad
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA