Audience Recruitment Executive, FORTUNE
Time Inc., Hong Kong
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
- Audience recruitment executive will support FORTUNE by developing and recruiting audiences for several of FORTUNE’s world-renowned Asia-based franchise events (such as Global Sustainability, Global Tech, Brainstorm Design).
- Ideal candidate is proactive and thinks outside the box.
- Must be able to prioritize and work effectively and efficiently under multiple and often conflicting deadlines.
- Experience with research and audience recruitment in China is a bonus.
Role and Responsibilities
List Development and Data Management:
- Work with FORTUNE to generate a global and/or Asia-based list of suitable invitees to various C-level events and dinners. Provide thorough research of name, title, company, location, contact information, and suitability for invitation (including company revenues, employees, advancements, etc.), including assigned portions of the Fortune Global 500 list, and beyond.
- Research FORTUNE Global 500 companies and provide FORTUNE with a list of contacts to influence the company’s participation, including C-levels from top global and Chinese firms.
- Update invitation responses, e.g. regret, accept, interested, in event database.
- Record all updates to contact records in event database, e.g. address, title, email changes.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all invitees to Brainstorm Design and Asia-based invitees to other FORTUNE events, recruiting and managing invitees.
- Manage the invitation process to all invitees, including managing local vendors to execute mailings, printing of collateral materials, and translations, with content to be provided by FORTUNE.
- Manage telephone and email outreach process, including an extensive campaign of post-invite follow-up phone calls, email, and/or social chat communications to the invitees in English/Chinese.
- Work with FORTUNE to execute targeted multi-point high-touch marketing effort to secure participation of all Global 500 companies, coordinating efforts with government, company government relations and corporate communications executives, as well of heads of operations.
- Handle inbound phone/email/social chat inquiries from invitees and requests for attendance in English/Chinese.
- Manage substitution requests from invitees. If invitee suggests a substitute invitee, review substitute with FORTUNE to decide whether to extend an invitation to such substitute invitee, approval at FORTUNE sole discretion.
- Weekly reporting on all activities to FORTUNE.
- Coordinate English/Chinese translation of collateral materials.
- Coordinate printing of collateral materials (as reviewed and approved by FORTUNE).
- Regular status reports of production of collateral materials and associated costs.
- Fluency in Chinese and English is required. Additional language proficiencies are a bonus.
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.