Assistant Editor - Amateur Gardening
Time Inc., Farnborough
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
The Assistant Editor is a key member of the Amateur Gardening Editorial team.
Their role is to support the Editor and to commission, administrate and see through to press editorial content as directed by the Editor. They will responsible for administrating approximately one quarter of the content.
- Ensure that the material submitted for publication on all platforms is of an appropriately high standard
- Ensure that the content of Amateur Gardening for print and online is produced on time and within agreed budgets
- Experience at senior editorial level on at least one consumer publication
- Working knowledge of publishing software including Word
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- A strong knowledge and deep passion for practical gardening
- Any gardening qualifications would be a benefit
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit Time Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Palo Alto
Senior Product Manager, Measure
Quantcast, San Francisco
Part Time Freelance Editor, News Curation
Editorial Assistant, Entertainment Weekly
Time Inc., Los Angeles, CA
NBA Social Media Contributor --Minnesota Timberwolves
Vox Media, Remote
Oscar, New York