Ad Operations Associate
Time Inc., New York, NY
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform media company that engages over 170 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as more than 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
Reporting to the Ad Operations Manager, the Ad Operations Associate is responsible for all aspects of a digital advertising campaign once the deal is sold. The Associate will work in tandem with the Account Management, Client Services, Ad Technology, Ad Product, and agencies to traffic sold campaigns and ensure full delivery. This position provides a solid foundation for a career path in digital advertising.
- Provide ad specifications and gather assets from agencies & clients
- Test tags, traffic creative & monitor delivery for sold campaigns
- Work with Account Management to optimize campaigns as necessary
- Provide delivery and performance reporting updates during and at the completion of campaigns
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise throughout the campaign
- Experienced: Ideal candidate has a minimum of 1 year of online ad traffic experience with knowledge of DFP. Should be comfortable working in multiple systems simultaneously. Previous Sales Assistants and Account Management experience is welcomed.
- Team Player: Promotes and encourages teamwork
- Problem Solver: Identifies and solves problems creatively while also able to analyze data
- Communicator: Articulate and clear communicator with partners and clients
- Accountable: Takes personal accountability for actions and results
- Proactive: Anticipates challenges and prepares in advance
- Detailed: Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Agile: Strong multitasking skills and able to see situations from multiple angles
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Bonobos, Alpharetta, GA
New College Grad: Inside Sales Representative
Red Ventures, North Charlotte
Advisor - Sales (Part-Time), Abbot Kinney
Warby Parker, Los Angeles, CA
Relationship Manager (Account Management)
Eventbrite, Melbourne, Australia
Agency Sales Lead
Account Manager (Spanish Speaking)
Postmates, Nashville, San Francisco