Ad Revenue Analyst - Entertainment & Beauty Categories
Time Inc., New York, NY
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform media company that engages over 170 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as more than 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
The Financial Analyst will assist with advertising pricing, rate negotiations, revenue/competitor analytics, month-end close accounting, budgeting and forecasting, in addition to performing ad hoc analyses as required for assigned categories/brands.
- Handle advertising pricing requests for unique ad units, including developing an understanding of ad revenue pricing and the print production process.
- Assist in managing/supporting the sales team, including print and digital revenue goal tracking, and rate analysis.
- Manage the weekly reporting schedule and send reports to senior management in a timely fashion.
- Perform ad hoc analyses as required, including pulling data from internal databases, creating reports in Excel, interpreting the results and communicating recommendations to management.
- Assist in the month-end accounting close, including updating financial models, investigating and reporting budget variances and creating journal entries.
- Assist in the development of the annual budget and monthly forecasts.
- Analytical: You bring one to two years of business experience in a finance/analytical role. You have strong quantitative and qualitative analytic skills and are Excel-savvy, being able to handle formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Communicative: You possess strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. You're skilled at interacting with all levels of personnel and management. You also bring strong attention to detail and accuracy and are driven to deliver timely and accurate work product.
- Organized: You have a great ability to work under pressure, prioritize responsibilities on multiple projects simultaneously and work independently to meet tight deadlines. You're comfortable working with incomplete information and able to adapt to changing priorities.
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Counsel, Global Film
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Senior Manager, Accounting
HelloFresh, New York City
Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Director, Client Services
Carrot Creative, Brooklyn, New York
Credit & Collections Analyst
Pinterest, San Francisco
Sr. Manager, Accounts Payable
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA