Digital Account Manager
Time Inc., New York, NY
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading content company that engages over 150 million consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multi-media landscape. Our influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE and SOUTHERN LIVING, as well as more than 50 diverse titles in the United Kingdom. Time Inc. has been extending the power of our brands through various acquisitions and investments, including Viant, an advertising technology firm with a specialized people-based marketing platform, The Foundry, Time Inc.’s creative lab and content studio, and the People Entertainment Weekly Network (PEN). The company is also home to celebrated events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED's Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
The Account Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the pre & post digital sales process including media plan creation and execution, campaign delivery, client satisfaction, and upselling. Reporting to the Manager of Account Management, the Account Manager will develop digital media plans and presentations across specific advertising categories and Time Inc. brands, working with marketing and sales staff to grow advertising revenue. The position will be involved in developing idea-centric opportunities and exploring cross-media advertising opportunities across the Time Inc. digital properties.
- Develop digital media plans and Powerpoint presentations for advertising proposals to include display, video, mobile and tablet. Proposals—both proactive and in response to RFPs—must be accurate, creative, timely and aligned with a client’s objectives
- Collaborate with sales and marketing on ideation and plan strategy
- Become an expert on site content, editorial specials and new ad units in order to assemble the strongest media plans possible
- Partner with multiple internal teams, including Marketing, Activation, and Digital Ad Operations, to successfully execute online advertising programs
- Communicate directly with agencies, clients, and outside vendors as necessary on custom program implementation
- Complete post-campaign wrap-up and analysis
- Research and report on website and industry trends when necessary
- Stay abreast of industry news and competitive sites
- Proven: You have 2-5 years of previous online advertising or marketing experience at a publisher or agency. Prior online account management/planning experience and familiarity with online tools (workflow systems, research, etc.) is a plus. Must be proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, and Word. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strategic: A balance of creativity and strategy guide your decision-making. You are an organized multi-tasker with an eye for detail in a fast-paced, changing environment. In any context, you manage to take both time and priority into account.
- Organized: You live by prioritization and organization. You’re a born multitasker who loves to take on a good challenge; especially on a tight deadline. You see the big picture, but your attention to detail and creative flair make you an invaluable asset to any team.
- Communicative: Whether written or orally, your communication skills are outstanding in any context. Your interactions with clients and coworkers move business forward in a dynamic and surprisingly entrepreneurial environment.
- Solutions Oriented: Your can-do attitude is contagious. You tackle projects from a strategic and creative approach with nothing standing in your way of achieving the end goal.
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit Time Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Junior Performance Marketing Manager (m/w)
Community Marketing Coordinator
Flatiron School, New York
Medior SEO Consultant
International Market Research Manager (m/f)
Creative Translator (German)