Electronic Print Operator
Time Inc., Tampa, FL
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
About Time Customer Service, Inc (TCS)
Rolling Stone. People. National Geographic. Fortune. TCS helps deliver some of the most prestigious and widely read publications in the world. And we do it through world-class customer service, order fulfillment and subscription renewal services. Our highly trained team of specialists oversees every detail of distribution and subscription management, from high-speed ordering and payment processing to mailing and 360-degree marketing. Today’s consumer has access to information, news and entertainment like never before. Whether our customers choose to receive their Time Inc. content by magazine, book, digital download, web, video or any of the other many channels available today, it’s our job to make sure they’re always connected to their favorite brands.
Electronic Print Operator:
Operates high-speed printers to produce bills and renewals, for multi-titled magazine customers, according to guidelines and standard operating procedures. This is a production based position requiring daily production performance standards to be achieved and maintained. Position requires exertion involving lifting, carrying, prolonged standing, walking, pushing, bending and grasping and will periodically involve maneuvering large rolls of paper.
- Prints, cuts and folds jobs according to client specifications.
- Includes operator-level maintenance/cleaning of printers, and job set-up or adjustment when running, as well as associated stock handling.
- Maintains print quality and alignment standards by self-checking. Identify exceptions and take corrective action or request assistance from lead/supervisor.
- Runs two printers and prep equipment when applicable.
- Completes computerized work and paperwork.
- Solid work history
- 6 months PC operations experience in a production situation
- 6 months experience in a high volume, fast-paced, schedule driven production environment
- Mechanical Aptitude
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Desire and drive to be successful
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to move 50 lb. cartons and/or rolls of paper.
- Ability to stand for the entire shift. Bend and stoop periodically.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Program Development Manager, Driver Loyalty
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Community Associate - Detroit (Contract)
Lyft, Detroit, MI
Optician, Santana Row
Warby Parker, San Jose, CA
Analyst - Paper Management
Time Inc., Bengaluru, India
2nd Shift Distribution Center Supervisor
thredUP, Vernon Hills, IL
Mobilization Program Manager
Airbnb, San Francisco, California