Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 170 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
Synapse Group, Inc. is an affinity marketing company that leverages powerful brands to deliver customized solutions to achieve our clients’ marketing objectives. We have the best of both worlds: the power of our parent company, Time Inc. (creator of brands like PEOPLE, In Style, and Sports Illustrated), along with the benefits of a small company where you’ll work with smart, driven, and fun people.
Synapse, based in Stamford, Connecticut was twice named to the list of the top 25 “Best Medium Sized Companies to Work for in America.”
• Prepare various weekly channel subscription and performance reports
• Prepare monthly p/l variance analysis and risk/opportunities analysis and participate in monthly financial reviews with business leaders
• Take the lead on key tasks related to the month-end close, including accrual process, client invoicing, cancel analysis and preparation of journal entries
• Assist in preparation of quarterly business review presentations, quarterly reforecast and annual budget
• Prepare various financial ad hoc analyses and reports
• Provide support in development of new offer profit models, process improvements, special projects, etc.
• Excellent analytical and quantitative abilities
• Ability to work independently, prioritize workload and meet deadlines quickly and accurately
• Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Detail-oriented, organized with strong follow through
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Hyperion and MicroStrategy knowledge a plus
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Math, Business Management, or equivalent
• 0-3 years experience, direct marketing or magazine publishing within a finance group is a plus
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Financial Analyst
Time Inc., Birmingham, AL
Accounts Receivable (AR) Clerk
Weedmaps, Irvine, CA, United States
Refinery29, New York
Product Legal Counsel, APAC
Airbnb, Singapore, Singapore
Business Finance Analyst, Contract
PlayStation, CABA, Buenos Aires, AR
Director, Trust & Safety
Postmates, San Francisco