Manager, Food Category Marketing
Time Inc., Chicago, IL
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform media company that engages over 170 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as more than 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
Time Inc. is looking for a highly creative and energetic Marketing Manager to generate and clearly articulate ‘big idea’ digital and print proposals for our food, beverage and spirits advertisers. The candidate will play an integral role in the Food, Beverage & Spirits Category team and create unparalleled programs across our portfolio of brands via innovative digital, print, native, editorial, social, experiential, retail and mobile solutions.
- Participate in ‘big idea’ development, including generating insight-driven, creative and strategic marketing programs across the Time Inc. network that will align with each advertiser's objectives
- Develop thorough knowledge of Time Inc. assets and products across all platforms including digital, print, native, social, mobile and data to promote and sell these capabilities
- Create necessary materials needed to support the sales process including proactive pitches, innovative programs and RFPs from ideation through execution
- Leverage a mix of research/insights and emerging trends, clearly articulate complex ideas into effective presentations through strong storytelling, creativity and effective communication
- Develop compelling presentations that bring an idea (big or small) to life in a way that feels custom to each advertiser
- Successfully project management while communicating and collaborating with internal teams including Sales, Account Management and the Foundry (Time Inc.s creative studio) to ensure timely submission of proposals and deliverables
- Attend client and agency meetings, including media days, briefs and pitches as needed
- Creativity & Experience: You have four to six years of first-hand experience in media, and a strong ability to lead the proposal development process from start to finish including brainstorms and collaborating with the creative, integrated marketing, and digital planning counterparts. You bring experience working in an agency and an understanding of the media landscape.
- A Collaborative Spirit: You’re self-motivated and proactive, able to navigate new environments with grace, poise and a contagious energy unmatched by anyone you know. You’re a strong team player who understands how to inspire, motivate and connect with others to create big, remarkable programs.
- Strong Communication Skills: You easily flourish in a fast-paced environment and are able to clearly prioritize deadlines appropriately. Your sharp written and verbal communication skills provide you with the ability to present ideas both to internal teams and external clients. You are able to craft a story for clients and present complex ideas with visual and written clarity.
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Demand Gen Marketing Manager - B2B
Indiegogo, San Francisco
Sr Analyst - Media Operations & Technology
Time Inc., Bengaluru, India
Manager Creative Marketing International Originals - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Growth Marketing Specialist
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Director of Content Marketing (L.A.)
Weedmaps, Los Angeles, California, United States
Sr. Public Relations Manager-Product
Fitbit, US - San Francisco