National Accounts Executive
Time Inc., London, United Kingdom
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
Time Inc UK is is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 60+ influential brands including Time, Fortune, InStyle, NME and Country Life.
About the Company
As the UK’s leading magazine distributor, Marketforce work closely with some of the UK’s leading publishers on sales strategy. We advise on the best approaches to the distribution of their brands and develop the most striking consumer promotions on the UK newsstand.
A vacancy has arisen within the retail sales team for a National Account Executive. The ideal candidate will be passionate about working within a retail environment and engaging with Marketforce departments and external retail group clients.
Reporting to the National Account Manager, the National Account Executive will provide planning, administrative and promotional support to nominated accounts within the retail team. The NAE plays an important role in supporting the National Account Managers to ensure we implement our publisher client plans to help deliver sales objectives.
Key areas of responsibility will include co-ordinating and communicating with retail group head offices and sales team members on all promotions, invoices, all other administrative requests and ad-hoc activities.
Primary tasks will be to maintain/update/produce all key retailer information including:
- Promotional activity schedules
- Booking forms
- Commercial trackers
- Point of sale information
- Retail group contact details and deadlines
Other responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all detail is correct and entered on to relevant internal systems
- Processing all invoices and taking ownership to ensure all deadlines are met
- Running sales reports and monitoring compliance levels
- Supporting and playing an active role in any identified project groups working within the retail team or the wider business
The ideal candidate should:
- Be analytical, highly literate and numerate, with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be computer literate with excellent attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Have experience or knowledge of the magazine industry and an understanding of the category across the retail environment. Training and support will be given to the right candidate.
This position would suit an individual who is self motivated and enjoys working as part of a team.
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Reply to: Please upload your CV and a short statement about yourself (no more than 150 words). Your statement should highlight the extent to which your skills/experience meets the requirements of the role and your motivation behind applying.
Please visit our website at www.marketforce.co.uk for more information on our organisation.
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Support Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, Natick, MA
Senior Account Manager
Livestream, Brooklyn, New York
Field Asset Manager- Cork
Eventbrite, Cork, Ireland
Western Regional Sales Director
Soylent, Los Angeles
San Francisco Chronicle, North Bay - San Rafael
SaaS Sales Manager, Sports Illustrated Play
Time Inc., Miami, FL