About Time Customer Service, Inc (TCS)
Rolling Stone. People. National Geographic. Fortune. TCS helps deliver some of the most prestigious and widely read publications in the world. And we do it through world-class customer service, order fulfillment and subscription renewal services. Our highly trained team of specialists oversees every detail of distribution and subscription management, from high-speed ordering and payment processing to mailing and 360-degree marketing. Today’s consumer has access to information, news and entertainment like never before. Whether our customers choose to receive their Time Inc. content by magazine, book, digital download, web, video or any of the other many channels available today, it’s our job to make sure they’re always connected to their favorite brands.
Reporting to the Director, Global Network Engineering, is responsible for the design, implementation and operation of the Time Inc. IP network. The position works closely with others in the Global Infrastructure team in the design and implementation of technology infrastructure solutions.
- Manage the operation of the global Time Inc. IP network including routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN gateways, wifi access points/controllers and NAC (network access control) appliances.
- Collaborate with a geographically distributed team of Network Engineers.
- Manage the relationship with managed network services vendor.
- Maintain relationships with network equipment and services vendors.
- Understand business requirements and implement network solutions to satisfy the requirements.
- Design of network solutions including specification of hardware, circuits, network architecture and configurations.
- Maintenance of network devices including parts replacement and code upgrades.
- Research and evaluate network technologies and vendors.
- Develop and maintain network documentation to include drawings, MOPs (method of procedures), inventories, etc.
- Collaborate with Time Inc. Information Security in implementing network security solutions.
3-5 years as a Network Engineer with hands on experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting IP networks to include routers, switches, firewalls, remote access VPNs, load balancers, wireless LANs and NAC systems. Experience in designing network solutions to meet business requirements, maintaining documentation of the network, working with network vendors in resolving problems.
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Technical Solutions Architect
Schoology, NYC HQ
Engineering Manager, Git Ecosystem
GitHub, Remote - US, Remote - Canada, Remote - Europe, Remote - Australia
Senior Software Engineer - Data Systems for Personalization
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Firmware Engineer - Intern
Fitbit, US - San Francisco, Boston, San Diego
Engineering Manager, Platform Resilience
GitHub, Remote - US
Technical Lead Consultant