Producer, Food & Wine
Time Inc., New York, NY
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading content company that engages over 150 million consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. Our influential brands include People, Time, Fortune, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, Real Simple and Southern Living, as well as more than 50 diverse titles in the United Kingdom. Time Inc. has been extending the power of our brands through various acquisitions and investments, including Viant, an advertising technology firm with a specialized people-based marketing platform; The Foundry, Time Inc.’s creative lab and content studio; and the People Entertainment Weekly Network (PEN). The company is also home to celebrated events, such as the Time 100, Fortune Most Powerful Women, People’s Sexiest Man Alive, Sports Illustrated’s Sportsperson of the Year, the Essence Festival and the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen.
Food & Wine, a lifestyle super-brand that delivers expertly curated content to discerning consumers, is looking for a Video Producer. This role will collaborate with a dynamic editorial team to drive video views by developing a comprehensive audience development strategy across a multitude of platforms including but not limited to Facebook, YouTube and Time Inc.'s owned and operated players. The Video Producer will also collaborate on content creation for branded visual social platforms including but not limited to Instagram and Twitter. The ideal candidate is a strategic, goals-oriented, multi-tasking creative thinker who has experience working collaboratively in a matrix organization.
- Manage Food & Wine video workflow from ideation to publication, with an emphasis on output and multi-platform scale
- Manage video production budget
- Hire and manage teams of shooters and editors
- Collaborate with brand and cross brand teams to develop video concepts
- Define the brand's visual identity in video
- Work closely with audience development and engagement teams on video traffic goals
- Collaborate with engagement teams to create shareable short-form multimedia assets
- 3-5 years of video production experience
- Extensive experience shooting with DSLR cameras and editing in Premiere Pro
- A strong eye for aesthetic and the ability to work with outside resources while maintaining consistent on-brand look and quality
- A body of sample work, preferably in the food and lifestyle space
- Excellent communication skills
- A creative and solutions-oriented approach to production and problem-solving
- A digital metabolism and entrepreneurial instincts
- A strong work ethic with a can-do attitude
- Dynamic, positive and relentless
- Plugged in and passionate about all topics related to food lifestyle and culture as well as design, travel, style, wine, and cocktails
- Extremely organized and focused—a skilled multi-tasker
- Calm under pressure
- A people-person
- Collaborative, creative, and entrepreneurial
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Freelance Writer, Milwaukee
Thrillist, Thrillist Media Group - Milwaukee
Time Inc., London
Live Video Production Fellow, "AM to DM"
BuzzFeed, New York
Associate Photo Editor, Food & Wine/Cooking Light
Time Inc., Birmingham, AL
Associate Producer, The Drive
Time Inc., Brooklyn, NY