Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading content company that engages over 150 million consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multi-media landscape. Our influential brands include People, Time, Fortune, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, Real Simple and Southern Living, as well as more than 50 diverse titles in the United Kingdom. Time Inc. has been extending the power of our brands through various acquisitions and investments, including Viant, an advertising technology firm with a specialized people-based marketing platform, The Foundry, Time Inc.’s creative lab and content studio, and the People Entertainment Weekly Network (PEN). The company is also home to celebrated events, such as the Time 100, Fortune Most Powerful Women, People’s Sexiest Man Alive, Sports Illustrated’s Sportsperson of the Year, the Essence Festival and the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen.
The Publicist will oversee Sports for Time Inc., and Video. Brands within that are SI, SI Swimsuit, FanSided, SI Play, Golf, SI Kids, and LifeVR. Reporting under the VP, Brand Communications, the publicist is part of a team that also oversees communications for SI Swimsuit, video initiatives, and The Foundry. He/She will play an instrumental role in developing the brand identity for three company divisions and will work directly with the trade community focusing on digital, TV/Video and advertising media.
- Be a partner in developing the communications strategy and be responsible for its execution;
- Work closely with brand communications colleagues and corporate communications colleagues;
- Work with trade publications across a range of industries – digital, social, media, video, experiential, marketing and more;
- Pitch executives for speaking engagements and creating messaging and talking points to support appearances;
- Assist with publicity for major tent pole franchises and events including SI Swimsuit, SI Sportsperson of the Year, and more;
- Focus on major video productions for the brands across digital, TV and OTT
- Devise and execute modern communications strategies that maximize social media, earned media, marketing programs;
- Be part of a dynamic, collaborative and entrepreneurial culture and sit at the forefront of media transformation;
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Have secured impactful media coverage across digital, print, broadcast outlets;
- Wide ranging media contacts including the b2b space;
- Successfully adapted to the modern era of public relations;
- The ability to multi-task, adapt to an extremely fast-paced environment and possess very strong communications and writing skills.
- A collaborative spirit, team-oriented approach, big ideas and a passion for driving results.
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Local Marketing Strategy Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
CRM Data Executive
TripAdvisor, London, United Kingdom
Head of Brand, Content, and Corporate Marketing
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Paid Acquisition Lead
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Director of Communications
Bonobos, New York