Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading content company that engages over 150 million consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multi-media landscape. Our influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE and SOUTHERN LIVING, as well as more than 50 diverse titles in the United Kingdom. Time Inc. has been extending the power of our brands through various acquisitions and investments, including Viant, an advertising technology firm with a specialized people-based marketing platform, The Foundry, Time Inc.’s creative lab and content studio, and the People Entertainment Weekly Network (PEN). The company is also home to celebrated franchises and events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED's Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
We’re looking for a proactive team player with an outgoing and upbeat attitude to assist the senior leaders of Time Inc. Sales and Marketing. The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate or someone with one to two years of previous experience. We need someone who learns quickly and feels comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Maintain the sales pipeline process from beginning to end. The process includes but is not limited to tracking sales requests from clients and providing requested data; updating sales opportunities in internal sales database (Salesforce); processing and finalizing insertion orders within Time Inc. finance and booking software; and ensuring proper delivery to all internal production and finance departments.
- Work with account managers to help manage digital campaigns and collect digital assets from agencies and to assist with campaign screenshots and recaps.
- Work closely with production teams to ensure proper client delivery.
- Prepare for and coordinate meetings for each team member. Meeting preparation may include pulling issues; researching brand detail and client history; scheduling meeting time, location and reservations; preparing presentations.
- Submit research requests and compile research reports.
- Communicate easily and clearly with multiple internal departments as well as agencies, clients and other external partners.
- Lead sales client database management.
- Assist with administrative tasks like booking and coordinating conference calls and meetings, answering phones as needed, organizing client events, booking travel and submitting travel and expense reports.
- Update complimentary subscriptions.
- Occasionally coordinate and manage client special events and support team events and marketing projects.
- Become proficient with all Time Inc. internal online resources (consumer marketing research, intranet, travel and expense website).
- Collaborative: You’re a team player, and it shows. No task is too small. You’re happiest when you’re contributing to a project. You’re quick to notice the details you manage and how they contribute to the greater whole.
- Resourceful: You’re never satisfied. You chase information, tirelessly pouring over data to draw insights and make connections until you’re confident you understand a project fully.
- A multitasker: You run to—not from—a challenge. You manage multiple deadlines and projects with the grace and precision of a pro, whether you’re completing an administrative task or building a benefits-driven sales presentation.
- Prepared: You excel, excel, excel. You use your skills to manage operations effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, quality-focused environment.
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.