SDE III - Salesforce
Time Inc., Bengaluru, India
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 230 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
Role, Requirements & Responsibilities:
The team is looking for a dynamic, hands-on leader with a strong blend of communication, team building, analytical & development skills. This individual must have at least 7 years of experience working in a fast-paced geographically distributed environment. The ideal candidate will have experience with system integrations, both internal and with 3rd party partners in a Customer service environment
· Engages in requirements elaboration and clarification with business analysts and end user teams
· Provides a key architecture and design link between on-site and offshore team members
· Makes it his/her business to understand our business and how the applications relate to the business
· Lead, teach, and mentor technical resources and able to provide continuous feedback and measure improvement in quality to drive team performance
· Designs, develops, unit tests and maintains defect free applications with a focus on integration work between Synapse internal and partner systems.
· Approaches problems from a variety of angles, not just purely technical
· Comfortable with juggling of multiple projects simultaneously
· Display proven ability as the Go To person on the team for any issues both technical and functional
Skills on Priority (Rating):
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Operations Security Engineer
PlayStation, Aliso Viejo, CA
Cloud Services Technical Support (Contract)
Wikimedia, San Francisco, CA or Remote
Director of Engineering, LinkNYC
Intersection, New York
Director of Simulation, Integration and Test
Hyperloop One, Los Angeles
Womply, Womply - San Francisco, CA
Sr.Embedded Software Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Tel Aviv, Israel