Senior Marketing Manager, Cozi
Time Inc., Seattle, WA
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading content company that engages over 150 million consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. Our influential brands include People, Time, Fortune, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, Real Simple and Southern Living, as well as more than 50 diverse titles in the United Kingdom. Time Inc. has been extending the power of our brands through various acquisitions and investments, including Viant, an advertising technology firm with a specialized people-based marketing platform; The Foundry, Time Inc.’s creative lab and content studio; and the People Entertainment Weekly Network (PEN). The company is also home to celebrated events, such as the Time 100, Fortune Most Powerful Women, People’s Sexiest Man Alive, Sports Illustrated’s Sportsperson of the Year, the Essence Festival and the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen.
Cozi seeks a motivated, resourceful, creative and results-driven Senior Marketing Manager with at least 6 years’ experience to be a key player on our marketing team. Cozi is a Seattle-based technology company, under the Time Inc. family of brands, committed to making modern family life easier. Our flagship product is Cozi Family Organizer, the leading family productivity app on the market. In this role, you’ll contribute to the strategy, planning, and execution of programs that lead to Cozi awareness, customer acquisition and revenue. You will also have an opportunity to help direct and shape product as well.
This role is located in Seattle, Washington.
- Develop, monitor and optimize marketing campaigns that drive awareness of Cozi, acquisition of new Cozi families, and retention of all Cozi families
- Provide hands-on, end-to-end management of campaigns and programs including conception and drafting of creative briefs, planning, execution and reporting
- Analyze, test, and continually optimize marketing funnels, including campaign response, landing page conversion, and payment conversion
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to develop and tell a unified story about the Cozi brand and the great value we bring to families
- Identify and evaluate new opportunities to profitably acquire new Cozi families
- Analyze data and communicate actionable results to the Cozi team
- Support Cozi Family Organizer and has the potential to support other digital products in our portfolio, such as Cooking Light Diet.
- Minimum 6 years in a B2C marketing role, ideally marketing mobile apps.
- A proven ability to meaningfully impact traffic, acquisition and conversion.
- Experience using product analytics software, such as Mixpanel (preferred)
- Experience with html, design software, and copy writing a plus (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail. You take ownership of your work.
- A positive attitude. You know how to get things done and proactively reach out to the necessary individuals/team for approvals to get projects across the finish line.
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Loyalty Marketing Manager
HelloFresh, New York City
Community Ambassador - Poughkeepsie-Newburgh-Middletown
Yelp, Poughkeepsie-Newburgh-Middletown, NY
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Graphic Designer - Contract
PlayStation, Mississauga, ON
Digital Producer - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Marketing Executive - Events & Webinars