TV Critic, Entertainment Weekly
Time Inc., New York, NY
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading content company that engages over 150 million consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multi-media landscape. Our influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE and SOUTHERN LIVING, as well as more than 50 diverse titles in the United Kingdom. Time Inc. has been extending the power of our brands through various acquisitions and investments, including Viant, an advertising technology firm with a specialized people-based marketing platform, The Foundry, Time Inc.’s creative lab and content studio, and the People Entertainment Weekly Network (PEN). The company is also home to celebrated franchises and events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED's Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY is looking for a New York-based television critic with a clear point of view and unique voice, a proven online presence, a passion for quality storytelling, and an encyclopedic knowledge of pop culture.
- File weekly reviews to run both in the magazine and online in an expanded format
- Write daily posts on EW.com directly reacting to specific episodes and current events as they unfold
- Recap shows for EW.com
- Contribute to EW’s Sirius XM Radio channel
- Appear on the People Entertainment Weekly Network
- Contribute as needed to other sections of the magazine
- Up-to-Date: You’re a media junkie with your finger on the pulse of what’s going on in the world. You know what’s happening when and where and you have a slew of loyal followers and you know how to keep them informed and entertained.
- Fast, not loose: You move a million miles a minute – not because your boss told you to – but because you don’t know how to work any other way. You’re prepared to juggle multiple responsibilities, deadlines and personalities in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Project Manager, Content Distribution - APAC
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Group Nine Media, Thrillist - New York, NY
Deputy Editorial Director (Los Angeles)
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles
Sanitation Team Member
Sun Basket, San Jose, California
Freelance Equipment Specialist
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles
Coordinator, Physical Production - Original Film
Netflix, Los Angeles, California