Commercial Manager – Film & Entertainment
Time Inc., London
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
Working in our Client Direct advertising sales team, you will be responsible for driving revenue and market share for the Film and Entertainment category, selling multi-channel campaigns across the Time Inc UK portfolio to the biggest entertainment brands in the industry.
We think this is one most exciting roles in our business! Far from being a standard ad sales role, you will work with our partners across TV and film to come up with creative marketing solutions that deliver the full reach of the Time Inc UK audience. You’ll get to know the key players in the industry and shape some truly exciting campaigns for the biggest events in the entertainment calendar.
There is a significant social element to the role. You will attend screening and entertainment industry social events on a regular basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Exceeding ambitious revenue targets
- Building, maintaining and driving revenue from client direct and media agency relationships
- Maintaining, developing and sharing an in-depth understanding of the film and entertainment categories
- Eliciting briefs that would not otherwise come to Time Inc UK
- Actively seeking new commercial opportunities
- Attending film screenings and events
This is a wonderful opportunity for an creative advertising professional to develop their career in one of the most exciting categories in the industry. You should have:
- Extensive advertising sales experience
- A genuine passion for TV and film
- Extensive experience of working with tier one consumer brands
- Exceptional presentation skills
- A broad knowledge of media solutions and marketing channels
- Revenue and results driven approach
- A strong team player with a positive, approachable communication style
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Bonobos, Philadelphia, PA
Core Enterprise Account Executive - Finnish Speaking
Dropbox, Dublin, Ireland
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Sales Order Management Specialist
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Retail Brand Manager – 3rd Party Games and Digital Commercial
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Inside Sales Representative (HEADQUARTERS)
Red Ventures, South Charlotte