Retail National Accounts Executive
Time Inc., United Kingdom
One of the largest branded media companies in the world
Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
A vacancy has arisen within the retail sales team for a National Account Executive. The ideal candidate will be passionate about working within a retail environment and engaging with Marketforce departments and external retail group clients.
Reporting to the National Account Manager, the National Account Executive will provide planning, administrative and promotional support to nominated accounts within the retail team. The NAE plays an important role in supporting the National Account Managers to ensure we implement our publisher client plans to help deliver sales objectives.
Key areas of responsibility will include co-ordinating and communicating with retail group head offices and sales team members on all promotions, invoices, all other administrative requests and ad-hoc activities.
Primary tasks will be to maintain/update/produce all key retailer information including:
- Promotional activity schedules
- Booking forms
- Commercial trackers
- Point of sale information
- Retail group contact details and deadlines
Other responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all detail is correct and entered on to relevant internal systems
- Processing all invoices and taking ownership to ensure all deadlines are met
- Running sales reports and monitoring compliance levels
- Supporting and playing an active role in any identified project groups working within the retail team or the wider business
The ideal candidate should:
- Be analytical, highly literate and numerate, with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be computer literate with excellent attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Have experience or knowledge of the magazine industry and an understanding of the category across the retail environment. Training and support will be given to the right candidate.
This position would suit an individual who is self motivated and enjoys working as part of a team.
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. is the trusted voice of the human story. Through our 100 news and culture brands, consumers & marketers can leverage the power of Time Inc.’s stories every day, every hour, on every platform, from every angle, at the best possible moment.
Want to learn more about Time Inc.? Visit https://www.timeinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, Dallas, TX
New GH EDU Test Req
Red Ventures, North Charlotte
Peloton, Plano, TX
Sales Support Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, King of Prussia, PA
Optical Supervisor, Heights Mercantile
Warby Parker, Houston, TX
Sales Director - Nordics
Twitch, Stockholm, Sweden