Director, Capacity Planning and Workforce Optimization
Tinder HQ - West Hollywood, CA
We are looking for an exceptional Capacity Planner to lead our Tinder branded Community and Trust & Safety (T&S) teams along with our outsource partner teams. This person is passionate about their work, understands how to manage contact volume across a network of global contact centers, and has the ability to contribute new innovations to lead Tinder’s Workforce Management Team. This is a high impact role supporting one of our fastest growing organizations.
You have demonstrated expertise in capacity planning functions including long term forecasting (LTFs) and short term/interval level forecasting (STFs), experience working with outsourced partners, and optimizing manpower in contact center environments. You will support and lead proactive, tactical workforce management responses to meet service level challenges. In this role you will experience a range of problem solving situations that focus on Tinder’s capacity and forecasting strategy for Community and T&S starting with STF, LTF, and reporting.
- Manage Tinder and partner/vendor LTF process to align with projected contact growth
- Partner closely with Tinder Finance team to align on cost benefit analysis for headcount needs as well as FTE growth strategy to meet company and product growth
- Lead weekly and monthly LTF meetings with various partner sites and be their Tinder POC for capacity and forecasting related queries
- Develop and own partner STFs that effectively deliver volume requirements by site to consistently achieve service level commitments
- Lead weekly STF review meetings detailing the volume requirements for next week and provide direction to the partner sites on optimizing and/or revising commits where needed
- Build and optimize reporting for daily variances with Tinder and partner sites
- Review and process partner hours of operations and new requests for hoop change requests
- Perform ongoing analysis of current partner commits and forecast to ensure proper staffing in both partner and Tinder sites to support 24X7 operation
- 5+ years experience in WFM and/or Capacity Planning with a deep understanding of global contact center support functions and contact patterns
- Demonstrated experience managing routine scheduling with multi-channel global contact center environments including phone, email, chat, and social
- Ability to synthesize and solve complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillsAdvanced skills using Microsoft Excel in a business environment
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or quantitative field (engineering, economics, mathematics, business administration) or similar
- Master's Degree in a business or quantitative field (engineering, economics, mathematics, business administration) preferred
- 7+ years experience in WFM and/or Capacity Planning with a deep understanding of global contact center support functions and contact patterns
- 7+ years experience managing routine scheduling with multi-channel global contact center environments including phone, email, chat, and social
- Experience leading vendor analysis and software deployment for WFO systems
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, a competitive salary, 401(k) match,
- Daily catered lunches, an endless supply of refreshments, basketball court, fitness classes, and social events, with an uplifting work environment in a great location
Tinder, founded in 2012, has become one of the fastest growing social startups and mobile apps of all time. Tinder was launched to address the social and physical barriers of forming new friendships and relationships. Using social data, Tinder anonymously finds people nearby that like each other and connects them if they are both interested.
Want to learn more about Tinder? Visit Tinder's website.
Jobs You May Like
Market Executive Director
Bright Health, Chicago, IL