Customer Training & Growth Specialist
Top Hat, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
The all-in-one teaching platform for higher education
About the Gig:
- Training and Customer Success:
- Responsible for onboarding and training newly acquired lecturers on the Top Hat platform, tailoring its unique values to their individual needs.
- Identify the technical training that matches the needs and requirements of individuals and organisations. This aspect of the role includes project management of lecturer authoring projects, troubleshooting technical issues, and overall customer management.
- Actively preparing, designing and conducting training and development programs for individuals and groups.
- Manage each new professor’s customized onboarding journey and ensure they are totally ready to adopt the platform for their upcoming class and familiarize them with using the platform.
- Facilitating workshops, meetings, demonstrations and conferences.
- New Customer Acquisition & Account Growth:
- Assist with Account Growth (from prospect to close) booking meetings/demonstrations and follow ups to close new business.
- Keeping up-to-date with new product version releases, advances in programming languages, application development software, and general information technology trends.
- Ensure Top Hat professors renew their business by leveraging regular touch points, demonstrate our value, increase usage of our solution, elevate the client experience and up-sell professors on our end to end teaching solution.
- You have 2-3 years of client-focused professional experience.
- You have completed a bachelor's degree or have demonstrated equivalent experience.
- You are very organized and comfortable managing high volume of training sessions and tasks.
- You're a smooth operator and a master communicator. You're fantastic on the phone and put lecturers at ease and prove Top Hat’s value.
- You are familiar with technology and competent with computers.
- A teaching or training background is highly preferred.
- You always have the best interest of your customers in mind. You do everything in your power to make sure that they are set up for success and using Top Hat to revolutionise how they teach and their students learn.
- You have strong sales skills, you keep your sales process organized, and you have the ability to navigate a new sales process.
- You're entrepreneurial. You've probably worked at a startup before and are excited to join a company that's growing fast! You proactively take on tasks that are outside your core function for the good of the company.
About Top Hat
Our Mission We treat instructors like heroes, elevating their work inside and outside the classroom with compelling content and activities to engage their students. We believe collaboration with our coworkers and with frontline educators is the key to our success. We work hard, we work smart and we work without ego. And we know our aggressive growth will revolutionize the university experience.
Want to learn more about Top Hat? Visit Top Hat's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive, West Coast
Shape Security, Mountain View
Stylist - Guide, Chicago
Bonobos, Chicago, IL
Dental Technical Support Specialist
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
VP of Customer Success
Brightwheel, San Francisco, California
Large Enterprise Sales Director - West
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA
Sales Analytics Manager
Malwarebytes, Santa Clara, California