Business Development Specialist
Townsquare Interactive, Charlotte, NC
See jobs at Townsquare Interactive
Why Townsquare Interactive?
Townsquare Interactive (TSI) is a division of Townsquare Media—the third-largest broadcasting company in the country. We develop digital marketing campaigns for small businesses by offering SEO, website design, social media management, online reputation monitoring and more. Did we mention that we’ve been voted Charlotte’s Best Place to Work four years in a row? We also earned the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For award in 2017 and won the Top Workplace award from the Charlotte Observer in 2017 and 2018.
Why Will You Love Working at TSI?
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. You can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To foster your success, you’ll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. We’ve had countless internal promotions, and our goal is to continue the rapid growth of our company. Whatever your professional goals, you’ll have the opportunity to make steps toward your target and take your career to new heights!
What will the role look like?
As an Inside Sales Representative at TSI, you’ll help small and medium-sized businesses with their overall web presence. You will:
- Self-identify and self-prospect 75+ businesses daily
- Cold call businesses to set online webinar demonstrations
- Administer online webinars with client present
- Work with each client as they transition to a dedicated Account Manager
- Set individual and team goals and work with a Sales Manager to exceed these goals
- Participate in team bonding games and activities
- Be a part of a high-energy, casual work environment
- Give back to your community by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic organizations
Let's talk money and perks!
Townsquare Interactive offers a competitive base salary with uncapped commissions that are paid out monthly. Additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental, vision & 401(k)
- Three weeks paid time off
- Casual work environment
- Performance-based incentives:
- Opportunity to earn up to 100% commissions
- Base salary increases based on performance
- Average first year earnings: 55k-65k
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor's degree? (preferred)
- Customer- or sales-focused experience
- Experience collaborating in a team-oriented environment?
- Drive and competitiveness required to crush sales goals?
- Desire to grow your career with a fast growing organization in a booming industry?
If you believe you have what it takes, APPLY TODAY!
About Townsquare Interactive
Who Is Townsquare Interactive? Who We Are We’re part of Townsquare Media, one of the nation’s largest media companies. We own and operate 300+ radio stations in 65+ small- to mid-sized markets with more than 50,000 clients nationwide. Townsquare Interactive rose from our clients' needs for effective online marketing solutions. We specialize in creating a total web presence for small to medium size businesses to make sure they reach their online audience of current and prospective customers. Our goal is to drive meaningful results for your business! Our thoroughly researched, high-quality services are continually evolving to keep up with online trends and technology. When you partner with Townsquare Interactive, you gain a team of industry-leading experts who will work with you to develop a comprehensive plan that addresses the specific needs of your business. Whether you need a professional website, social media management, search engine optimization or a combination thereof — we’ve got an online marketing solution for you.
Want to learn more about Townsquare Interactive? Visit Townsquare Interactive's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Sales/Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant - Hong Kong
Qualtrics, Hong Kong
Customer Success Manager
MongoDB, New York City
Senior Learning Experience Designer
Yext, New York, NY
Enterprise Account Director
General Assembly, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Confluent, Palo Alto, California
Enterprise Account Manager
HashiCorp, New York Metro