Why Townsquare Interactive?
Townsquare Interactive (TSI) is a division of Townsquare Media—the third largest broadcasting company in the country. We help develop digital marketing campaigns for small businesses by offering SEO, website design, social media and online reputation monitoring.
Why will you love working at TSI?
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves, and those around us, to develop personally and professionally. At Townsquare Interactive, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To foster your success, you’ll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. We’ve had over 90 internal promotions, and our goal is to double our company size. Whatever your professional goals, you’ll have the opportunity to make steps toward your target and take your career to new heights!
What will the role look like?
As an Online Marketing Consultant at TSI, you’ll help small and medium-sized businesses with their overall web presence. You will:
- Prospect for qualified local and regional businesses to present and close digital marketing solutions
- Administer in-person demonstrations of our marketing services
- Set individual and team goals and work with a Sales Manager to exceed these goals
- Participate in team bonding games and activities
- Be a part of a high-energy, goal-oriented work environment
- Give back to your community by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic organizations
Let's talk money and perks!
Townsquare Interactive offers a competitive base salary with uncapped commissions that are paid out monthly. Additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental, vision & 401(k)
- Three weeks paid time off
- Company provided cell phone, laptop and hot spot
- Monthly car allowance
- Performance-based incentives:
- Opportunity to earn up to 100% commissions
- Base salary increases based on performance
- Average first year earnings- 60k-70k
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor's degree? (preferred)
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and vehicle?
- Customer- or sales-focused experience?
- Go-getter, hunter mentality?
- Drive and competitiveness required to crush sales goals?
- Desire to grow your career with a fast growing organization in a booming industry?
If you believe you have what it takes, APPLY TODAY!
About Townsquare Interactive
Who Is Townsquare Interactive? Who We Are We’re part of Townsquare Media, one of the nation’s largest media companies. We own and operate 300+ radio stations in 65+ small- to mid-sized markets with more than 50,000 clients nationwide. Townsquare Interactive rose from our clients' needs for effective online marketing solutions. We specialize in creating a total web presence for small to medium size businesses to make sure they reach their online audience of current and prospective customers. Our goal is to drive meaningful results for your business! Our thoroughly researched, high-quality services are continually evolving to keep up with online trends and technology. When you partner with Townsquare Interactive, you gain a team of industry-leading experts who will work with you to develop a comprehensive plan that addresses the specific needs of your business. Whether you need a professional website, social media management, search engine optimization or a combination thereof — we’ve got an online marketing solution for you.
Want to learn more about Townsquare Interactive? Visit Townsquare Interactive's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive - Pivotal Labs and CNS
Pivotal Software, Netherlands
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise
Yext, Berlin, Germany
Technical Representative - Northern Bavaria
Brooks Running, Germany, Munster
Enterprise Account Executive
Slack, Melbourne, Australia
Account Executive, Large Enterprise (Philadelphia, PA)
Box, Philadelphia, PA
Senior Sales Ambassador- Tacoma Mall
Lush Cosmetics, Tacoma, Washington, United States