Website Quality Assurance Specialist
Townsquare Interactive, Charlotte, NC
See jobs at Townsquare Interactive
Why Townsquare Interactive?
Townsquare Interactive (TSI) is a division of Townsquare Media—the third-largest broadcasting company in the country. We develop digital marketing campaigns for small businesses by offering SEO, website design, social media management, online reputation monitoring and more. Did we mention that we’ve been voted Charlotte’s Best Place to Work four years in a row? We also earned the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For award in 2017 and won the Top Workplace award from the Charlotte Observer in 2017 and 2018.
Why Will You Love Working at TSI?
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. You can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To foster your success, you’ll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. We’ve had countless internal promotions, and our goal is to continue the rapid growth of our company. Whatever your professional goals, you’ll have the opportunity to make steps toward your target and take your career to new heights!
What will the role look like?
We’re looking to expand our team to include a Visual Quality Assurance guru who can make sure that all of our clients’ websites reach a level of perfection. You don’t have to be a whiz with coding and design, and you don’t have to be a professional copyeditor or writer. What you DO need to be is obsessed with attention to the tiniest details. You will be responsible for ensuring our client’s sites are fully functional, responsive, free of grammar and spelling issues along with a multitude of in-depth checks.
As a Visual Quality Assurance Specialist, you’ll be a part of a quickly flourishing company with an abundance of growth opportunities for its employees. We offer a fun work environment and a supportive, cohesive team.
This role’s primary responsibilities require you to:
- Perceive design oversight and communicate to appropriate manager
- Identify key items to help our clients succeed
- Stay abreast of SEO best practices
- Follow style guidelines to ensure consistency across websites
- Communicate clearly, both written and verbally
- Learn the TSI website platform and become an expert in site navigation
Let's talk money and perks!
Townsquare Interactive offers a competitive base salary with bonuses that are paid out monthly. Additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- 3 weeks of Vacation Time
- Company provided Laptop
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility
- Promotion from Within
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of QA work experience
- Extreme attention to detail (maybe even obsessive)
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Passion for creating perfect products
- Capability of working under pressure
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Design experience a plus (but not required)
- Background in digital and web trends
- Experience with WordPress or similar publishing environment a plus (but not required)
If you believe you have what it takes, APPLY TODAY!
About Townsquare Interactive
Who Is Townsquare Interactive? Who We Are We’re part of Townsquare Media, one of the nation’s largest media companies. We own and operate 300+ radio stations in 65+ small- to mid-sized markets with more than 50,000 clients nationwide. Townsquare Interactive rose from our clients' needs for effective online marketing solutions. We specialize in creating a total web presence for small to medium size businesses to make sure they reach their online audience of current and prospective customers. Our goal is to drive meaningful results for your business! Our thoroughly researched, high-quality services are continually evolving to keep up with online trends and technology. When you partner with Townsquare Interactive, you gain a team of industry-leading experts who will work with you to develop a comprehensive plan that addresses the specific needs of your business. Whether you need a professional website, social media management, search engine optimization or a combination thereof — we’ve got an online marketing solution for you.